Adorned with a swirling black hole and flashes of constellations, you will leave a trail of stars in your wake on your travels through Wraeclast with the new Ethercraft Weapon Effect. This cosmetic effect is available in green, blue, red and purple varieties, making it the perfect addition to any weapon. If you can’t decide on a favourite, you may be interested in getting the Ethercraft Weapon Effect Bundle! Watch the videos below or get yours here.

This weapon effect will go perfectly with the newly released Ethercraft Aura Effect. Both of these microtransactions look great with other cosmetic effects from the store, such as the Black Armour Pack, Black Cloak, Black Character Effect and Black Portal Effect.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Pog 4 colors
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
cool
Recolor Ethercraft Weapon Effect and Ethercraft Aura Effect Pack
The colors, Duke; the colors!
You can layer the aura version of these so perhaps it's time for a weapon mixing feature (2 maybe 3 simultaneously? Albeit the results would probably be over the top).
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jan 19, 2021, 9:31:21 PM
Meh
not pog
Make it so that if I have all of these, I can set them to alternate between different colors.
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
cool
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info