[PS4] Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Now just waiting to be able to bind skills to move or to repeat continuously.
Hey we don't have any of the new supporter pack available on the PS version. Thank you for helping me save my money.
Hej, u was po zainstalowaniu aktualizacji, też ps4pro odlatuję????

Chciałem sobie przypomnieć PoE ale boje się odpalić na więcej niż 30 sek bo wyje jak syrena :(

Ps. Włączam tylko główne menu i już odlatuję.
Proszę o pomoc.
Texture streaming is NOT working properly for all players. This is probably due to things like connection not being strong/fast enough to load everything properly. Please allow players the choice of having textures streamed or installed onto the console.
"
ZaneWolfe wrote:
Texture streaming is NOT working properly for all players. This is probably due to things like connection not being strong/fast enough to load everything properly. Please allow players the choice of having textures streamed or installed onto the console.

This is not generally what "texture streaming" means.

I *really* hope it's not what GGG means when they say it.

Here's what it usually means:

The textures are "streamed" off the hard drive as they are needed.

This is different than the older way of doing things, which is just to load every possible texture you might need whenever you load whatever "zone" you're in.

Texture streaming lets you have more different textures (or higher resolution textures) in the same (or smaller) video RAM footprint.

It is probably necessary in order to make the newest game assets (think PoE 2 assets) look as good as they do and still be able to run the game on a low-end PC or a last-gen console.

Unfortunately, GGG seems to have underestimated the amount of crap that is constantly going on in the game, and therefore underestimated the amount of disk bandwidth necessary to stream load all the textures.

When you try to load 500MB of textures all at the same time, the system is going to choke, even on an SSD.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info