trading items doesn't show on poe.trade

Guys, my trading items doesn't show on poe.trade. Acquisition dont have any warnings and work good, poe topic (shop) show me my items, but i cant see this on poe.trade. What should I do to make it all good? i have already used acqusition recently and everything was fine
Last bumped on Jan 21, 2021, 12:26:15 PM
1- poe.trade is very slow website it can take 30 min to reload, you can solve this by using main poe trade ( https://www.pathofexile.com/trade )

2- You are selling items in standart league dont choose ritual from league selection. Select standart.

3- You are offline now, you have to select show all(uncheck online only) if you want to see your items when you are offline.
"
parinarda wrote:
1- poe.trade is very slow website it can take 30 min to reload, you can solve this by using main poe trade ( https://www.pathofexile.com/trade )

2- You are selling items in standart league dont choose ritual from league selection. Select standart.

3- You are offline now, you have to select show all(uncheck online only) if you want to see your items when you are offline.

when I wrote this I was online, it took about 7 hours since I placed the item, but it did not appear
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:

thanks, looking good, but poe.trade doesn't support it anymore?
mine items stopped indexing mid day today on official trading platform. I can see them on website stash (stashtab TR2 of TwielR necro) but i cannt search them on the search form. Sold items also doesnt dissapear. Is there a workaround?
"
TwielRU wrote:
mine items stopped indexing mid day today on official trading platform. I can see them on website stash (stashtab TR2 of TwielR necro) but i cannt search them on the search form. Sold items also doesnt dissapear. Is there a workaround?

++
"
xaerobb wrote:
"
TwielRU wrote:

++

++
"
dakkaboss wrote:
Guys, my trading items doesn't show on poe.trade. Acquisition dont have any warnings and work good, poe topic (shop) show me my items, but i cant see this on poe.trade. What should I do to make it all good? i have already used acqusition recently and everything was fine

Mine too, but I am using the official POE trade site - new items aren't listing. Trying to sell some currency but its not showing. Also listed for currency items I have sold, showing my chaos in stock which I don't have anymore.
Keep receiving meesages from items 3 hours long sold, and cant make a single trade cause the same happens to me.

Honestly, 9 years into the game and trade system is not only absurd, but also not working, making some people leave the game, its like 3 hours trying to trade items and you just cant.

Make an AH or proper system. Now. You can't release PoE 2.0 in this state, and you need time to test a proper system.

The stubborness on this matter doesnt make any sense, and its turning worse and worse each year.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jan 20, 2021, 11:17:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info