Tab Pricing and Buyouts

"
cammoflauge5 wrote:
Im sorry if this post has been made before, I scanned the first forum page and didnt see it.

I was just going to suggest that we can set a price on a tab instead of pricing each item individually, would make selling and lowering prices of items quite a bit more convenient than it currently is. when I play trade league I like to do the rotating sell tab method.

also, like many others say, an instant buy out would also be a huge QOL improvement and it would help to stop all the price fixers plaguing console trade market. Literally any highly sought after item is price fixed and offers rejected. When you do offer on their(price fixers) items, they go buy out the remainder of the market priced slightly higher than theirs, making it impossible to get a fair price on sought after items.

thanks for reading,
Cammo

any other QOL ideas people have would be greatly appreciated as well, so dont hesitate to comment

Edit- forgot to mention a trade search similar to the trade page that is available on pc with mod filtering for items, that would be amazing as well

thats such a horrible market strategy...... i hate that this is the best option....
just wanna bring this forward again. i talk about it in game all the time and the community is generally massively in favor of auto accept, seems like nobody has the drive to post about it though. we need more support.
yeah, not suprisingly the problem is actually getting worse. its not just a small community large demand thing, literally everything is pricefixed by someone or a group of people. its pretty annoying knowing the market is being manipulated in this fashion. can we please get auto accept or a response from GGG concerning why you dont want it. or maybe just remove the auction house all together and allow us to list on the official website like on PC. we do have access to chat now after all
U just went out, to bring the garbage to the corner, came back and as I had stash open 2 offers popped up for something I really wanted to sell and they offered the correct price. Its just soooooo annoying, ofc it was gone, because noone wants several ex sitting just there, not knowing if the other side even cares.

Why dont they give us a trial? we get it for one league, if it would cause lots of issues, take it out again. But I am sure, it would really help even with keeping players longer motivated. The search on itself is tedious enough and I have no issue with going through 800 pages for a jewel, if I can actually guaranteed get the item when matching the price.

Trade league is all about the trade.

And as I mentioned in it previous threads, china has also the tradeboard we have on their pc version and they have auto buyout.

Most performance issues, they can probably just sit out and wait for enough ps5 and xbox series x to hit the market. This makes trading the only real remaining issue on console. I just dont get, why they have to be that stubborn about it.
thank you for posting about it, and i liked the points you brought up as well. i agree that trading is the only real remaining issue, and that it does cause people to quit in its current form

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info