Tab Pricing and Buyouts

Im sorry if this post has been made before, I scanned the first forum page and didnt see it.

I was just going to suggest that we can set a price on a tab instead of pricing each item individually, would make selling and lowering prices of items quite a bit more convenient than it currently is. when I play trade league I like to do the rotating sell tab method.

also, like many others say, an instant buy out would also be a huge QOL improvement and it would help to stop all the price fixers plaguing console trade market. Literally any highly sought after item is price fixed and offers rejected. When you do offer on their(price fixers) items, they go buy out the remainder of the market priced slightly higher than theirs, making it impossible to get a fair price on sought after items.

thanks for reading,
Cammo

any other QOL ideas people have would be greatly appreciated as well, so dont hesitate to comment

Edit- forgot to mention a trade search similar to the trade page that is available on pc with mod filtering for items, that would be amazing as well

Edit2- PLEASE IF YOU ARE IN FAVOR OF AUTO ACCEPT POST A COMMENT SAYING SO TO SHOW GGG THAT WE WANT IT
Last edited by cammoflauge5 on Feb 13, 2021, 1:54:56 PM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2021, 7:05:58 PM
This a millions times, please do this GGG.

Also Maybe have the ability to give certain tabs quick links to them kind of like affinities we have now.

So we can set 4 tabs as L1/L2/R1/R2

Then when we want to send an item to that tab from our inventory we hold L3 for more actions like we do now and then press one of the buttons above, this will send that item to the tabs we associated with each.

This will make it easy to sort items for selling on the consoles.
so nobody is interested in instant buyouts?
"
cammoflauge5 wrote:
so nobody is interested in instant buyouts?

Everybody wants instant buyouts. There have been tons of threads posted about it. One of them is one of the longest threads on this forum.

GGG is either not listening, or refusing to communicate on the topic.
my guess is that it would require a ton of coding to change the way offers work in order to add instant buyouts, but its a huge problem in my opinion, and i cant imagine how new players feel when they fall victim to the pricing problems
Yup, "buyouts" must be done. And name of seller must be shown. Maximum transparency the only way.
yeah, i never thought about the names thing, but that would be a huge help. like on pc how you have to pm someone directly so you know who they are
when you set the price, there's a little button sets the price to negotiable, almost like instant buyout was planned from the start. Of course this button doesn't do anything and can't be interacted with, lol.
hmm, never noticed that before, but that is definitely interesting. i wonder what would have stopped it from being implemented originally
We have been asking for this on xbox from pretty much day one. GGG has already said they wont do it. So you might as well start price fixing items way below market ignore any request an buy up any that unknowing players post trying to undercut your fake prices

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info