[3.13] Elementalist VJR2's Frenzy/Power/Archmage Discharge Ignite: One Click = Destroy everything

"
Build looks good, very interesting. I'm currently doing divine ire ignite but now I'm thinking about switching!

Two questions:
1) have you tried lightning warp as a clear skill? I have it on a 5L staff and it clears blue packs in a single hit, makes clear much faster. Lightning Warp, Swift Affliction, Reduced Duration, Faster Casting, Ignite Prolif.
2) How do you feel about heirophant vs elementalist? You would lose the frenzy charge damage (and a ring slot) but maybe the extra mana would give enough damage to be worth it? Especially since you can't really use Mastermind of Discord properly.

edit: I can't actually access your pastebin, I don't know why. Any chance you could rehost it on the .com pastebin?

1. Nope, actually I'm thinking to start using phase run, since as we are elementalist due to heart of destructiction I have 90% AOE and the ignite proliferation prolifs very far

2.Well I'm actually runing archmage, but, the main reason to use elementalist is because shaper of flames. You can actually use hierophant with stormfire ring + hrimburn gloves. However Shaper of Flames also gives you "Your damage always ignite", that means 100% chance 100% of your damage can ignignite

3. I'm sorry for the pastebin error. I'm a linux user and my only way to get PoB is PoB web, and it doesn't submit the pastebins properly. I'm going to use a windows VM just for path of building to show you the DPS. without that much gear investment it can go easily over 6 million Sirus dps. I'm currently still working on the guide in google docs. Today I will update some things later on
how about boss killing?
especially in boss rush
PoB?
how craft weapon (+1 to Level of all Spell Skill Gems
+1 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems) ?
this looks interesting, waiting on the leveling guide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info