Trinity Support

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Last bumped on Nov 11, 2021, 11:11:02 AM
The support Wraeclast deserves, but not the one it needs.

The support that does nothing in most cases, most of the time.

The support that requires a solid well planned build at any given moment.

Why does it placed at lvl 18?

Why is it a quest reward for Duelist?!

This gem is just a mess.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Nov 23, 2021, 9:10:09 PM
Hello,

the Support Gem Trinity does not work with Brands.
The tooltip states it can not support brand skills.

Why do I get the t-Tag on my Brand + it increases the Mana cost of the Brand?

Is there some hidden interaction?
This support was a giant swing and a miss. The absolutely narrow support it gives makes it only work with two skills. Elemental hit, and wild strike.

If this was allowed to support a wide variety of things like triggered skills and brands then it would be a much better mechanic to work with.
Don't know what's going on with the rest of the responders above, but this gem is amazing. ALOT of nuance when it comes to applying it to a build. Might be my favorite gem in the game no cap.
The gem doesn't require all three elements, only two. I use cold and lightning on my PSiphon wander. The cold damage sits inside the lightning damage wider range. If lightning rolls high, it adds to both fire and cold resonance. If it rolls low, it adds to fire and lightning resonance. This lets the support work while only using two elements.

I do think that this support should work on triggered skills (particularly Spellslinger) and brands at least.
Dear GGG,Looks like Trinity Support not work how it must to be.
While you are on full charged all 3 elemental resonace(all have 50 stacks) you still have only 30% more elemental damage bonus.
But discription of gem says "Supported Skills deal 3% more Elemental Damage per 5 of lowest Resonance" it means while all of 3 resonaces is on full 50 stacks all 3 resonaces must be considered as lowest resonace so it must give your linked skill 90% more elemental damage.
This mechanics is similar like flask "Wise Oak" when you may balance your uncapped elemental resistance to same value(for example 110% fire,cold,lightning) and have all of flask bonuses added to all elements.
But Trinity Support give you only 30% more elemental damage even if all of 3 your resonaces is on 50 stacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info