3.13.0 Hotfix 5

3.13.0 Hotfix 5:

• Fixed a bug where Sirus the Awakener wasn't dropping any Unique Items if your Awakening Level was between 1 and 7.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jan 18, 2021, 8:29:52 PM
There are players who gets disconected unstopable every time, there are players who cant even play bc freezing or CTD, but GGG is fixing drops? Really? This is hilarious and so disappointing. In my case two days of league to the trash because game gets freezed and "not respoding" on loggin screen EVERY SINGLE TIME since hotfix 1... but i guess i have to be happy now with Sirus droping uniques again on A1 to A7. Yey.
This is so sad seeing that GGG is only fixing the unimportant bugs...

1. Fix your "Operation Timed Out" disconnects

2. Fix your "Abnormal disconnect: An unexpected disconnection occurred" errors, also happen when you got the infinite loading screen while switching areas and waiting 3 minutes then you'll be kicked out to login window with the same error message

3. Fix your infinite loading screens while switching areas

These are the most important ones! I won't play PoE when you not fix them! You had over 1 month free time to fix them! They are new and somewhat annoying!
First page! :D
"
Zodiac404 wrote:
There are players who gets disconected unstopable every time, there are players who cant even play bc freezing or CTD, but GGG is fixing drops? Really?
Some things are quicker and easier to fix than others, so they get done first. Doesn't mean they're not working on the crashes.
Thanks to all the GGG Heroes for working at ungodly Hours on Saturdays and Sundays!

I hope you will be able to find what causes the trouble with your database servers soon!
For all people complaining about ggg fixing the wrong stuff, do you guys seriously think there's only one guy doing that? only one guy fixing ALL the bugs in the game? Come on. The only reason this was fixed before the other problems, it's because it was easier and quicker to fix. An other team is working on the major bugs and they are not ready.

They could also just do one big patch in the next days to fix everything and let you wait with a broken game, but no, they are being nice and pushing any bug fixes as soon as they can. No matter what it is.

Stop complaining [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Jan 17, 2021, 2:52:41 AM
why trade dead? Its so sweet to start as ssf player on trade league...

What is the ETA for a client fix?

Everyone I know has been crashing multiple times an hour since launch.
"
KingDarkness wrote:

1. Fix your "Operation Timed Out" disconnects

2. Fix your "Abnormal disconnect: An unexpected disconnection occurred" errors, also happen when you got the infinite loading screen while switching areas and waiting 3 minutes then you'll be kicked out to login window with the same error message

3. Fix your infinite loading screens while switching areas

These are the most important ones! I won't play PoE when you not fix them! You had over 1 month free time to fix them! They are new and somewhat annoying!

I'm looking for fixes for these bugs as well. So many people are affected by them, the guild chat is full of people complaining about these.
Last edited by sadyc on Jan 17, 2021, 8:18:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info