[3.13] [WIP] Firestorm Ignite elementalist

Im not keen on writing up big guides but i just happened to notice nobody is making any firestorm builds with the buff it got, i wanted to share what i have so far as the league starter its nothing crazy, 1.2 mill right click to win type thing, 2 mill or more if you put effort into flaskin and debuffing its a fairly cheap build that utilizes tearing down enemy resists anyways here the PoB if anyones interested and if you have suggestion im happy to hear them : https://pastebin.com/V8TcGAv3

Edit: As a disclaimer the gear AND gems in path of building are to reflect as casual players abilities to get gear they are low end, easy to find, non-awakened NOT max rolls, MOST players will easily be able to get higher rolls and i recommend doing so, i do this so you can see on the low end what it can do, and when you plug your own gear in the numbers will go up :)
Last edited by tminihound on Jan 17, 2021, 11:01:57 AM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2021, 8:01:33 AM
Hi,

thanks for sharing the firestorm build, was looking a start-up build this league. Is it all content viable? any quick pros and cons, what to be aware while progressing whit this build. Thanks.
"
arnensas wrote:
Hi,

thanks for sharing the firestorm build, was looking a start-up build this league. Is it all content viable? any quick pros and cons, what to be aware while progressing whit this build. Thanks.

It is all content -viable- some cautious play might be recommended on awakener and it is obviously not a 10 second sirius killer by any means, its regen and leech are not top teir but certainly useful its biggest defence is the elemental aegis that can absorb 3.7k damage. some quick pro/con

+ Run and gun play style with ignite
+ Elemental damage immune (if done right)
+ Good clear speed (proliferate!)
+ Easy to gear for with some higher end options
+ Can run most map mods including reflect (no regen could be annoying but totally doable)
- Gear caps out pretty early without influenced peices (phys taken as ele stuff)
- If aegis runs out you have to wait 5 seconds to get it back (but thats also good?)
- Cant face tank bosses, gotta know some mechanics
- Cluster Jewel recommended

*Probably not hall of grand masters.... becuase reasons.
Last edited by tminihound on Jan 17, 2021, 10:59:37 AM
I made a similar build but path to outer Templar tree and pick up some block nodes for more defense. leveling feel ok, have not gone to high map yet. feel squishy already.
Thank you, I made your build with little changes. Really fun to play, and now looking foward to see if there's room to other items to adapt and enhance def/dmg. Maybe helm or something, idk yet

Again, thank you. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info