[3.13] sburmass's Cyclone build | Speed Demon | Boss Killer | 100% PHYS IMPALE | Cluster Jewel Abuse

Sorry for the noobie question. With the gem setup on your axe, how does haste/vaal haste work? Do you trigger one of them manually? Do you use both or just one of the two? Thanks for the guide - having a lot of fun so far. Having a lot more success against bosses than I was before :)
"
badmuther wrote:
Sorry for the noobie question. With the gem setup on your axe, how does haste/vaal haste work? Do you trigger one of them manually? Do you use both or just one of the two? Thanks for the guide - having a lot of fun so far. Having a lot more success against bosses than I was before :)

You shouldn't even have enough mana to reserve normal haste if you do, check your gem setup again and use Pride + Precision + Blood and sand + Flesh and stone.

For haste we only use the vaal variation, just bind it to a key of your choosing and with enough souls you can use it for burst DPS.

Glad you enjoyed the guide my friend :)
Wasn't melee strike range nerfed for cyclone after Legion 5-way shenanigans? I thought only AoE increases worked for cyclone.

EDIT: I said 'hop' before jumping, melee strike range does indeed increase cyclone AoE
Last edited by MysteryBlu on Feb 23, 2021, 11:13:15 AM
Any advice on killing Sirus? He's giving me a lot of trouble since I can't charge up for the fight.
-Added New DPS Image
-Updated POB

-Build: now it's double curse.

Enjoy!
can someone tell me why i always get 1 shot from boss

this is my POB : https://pastebin.com/bmTuK2qY
Last edited by flizow on Mar 6, 2021, 8:04:26 AM
"
flizow wrote:
can someone tell me why i always get 1 shot from boss

this is my POB : https://pastebin.com/bmTuK2qY

Right off the bat you have decent DPS and all, but what would help you the most is probably more life and more movement speed.

Try getting a quicksilver flask with increased movement speed during flask effect suffix, movement speed is very important for side stepping boss spells and attacks.

And consider using cinderswallow urn flask for mapping and swapping to bottled faith for bossing.
Last edited by SBurmasS on Mar 6, 2021, 8:20:15 AM
Link POB is not valid, or broken....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info