[3.13] Aziire's CwC Hydrosphere Elementalist - Maven Ez Clap | Ritual League Starter

Also, if eventually my goal is to get an explody chest/Asenath's gentle touch with elemental weakness corruption, would it be reasonable to just skip Inpulsa's? That way I get chain explosion without using herald of ice setup, plus that I free up gem slots for other things, for example trigger weapon with blade blast(for unnerve), (vaal) cold snap(for frenzy charge generation), or frost shield(defence).
"
Cyrenus wrote:
Any consideration on taking the Melding wheel below Nimbleness instead of the 4 extra nodes after Constitution?

You gain 15% life and gain 25% overall ES, but lose out on 5% life from the 4 nodes near Constitution.

I just did some calculations and difference is minimal but melding is indeed better
What alt quality Hydrosphere is good?
"
TGKarsus wrote:
I like the build so far. It is super stupid squishy though. Getting periodically one shot by trash mobs... bleh!

Yeah the squishyness is real, getting Max life on gear asap is a must. Especially with the Sirus influence maps it is rough (although they already released a hotfix nerfing them as they were overtuned).

"
Fire_BERKUT wrote:
Thank you for the build, it feels very fresh and funny.
What do you think, about Delve? What is the max depth potentially possible?

I got no clue about Delve. I usually just get to around Depth 200. It is content that I dabble in and don't engage with that much myself. With Herald of Ice + Inpulsa I'd like to think the build could go quite deep but who knows.

"
grilloarg wrote:
Since is my first "time" playing the game (i used to be a necro-summoner on every league start) idk if this is normal but im not really having a good time on bosses or maps with monsters with increased elemental resistances. Maybe i invested on the wrong items or i went yolo "glass cannon" expectign to shock freeze every boss until hit a wall on t16 maps, but i hitted the wall a lot early...

On wich thing i should invest for start shcoking/freezing bosses?

current pob: https://pastebin.com/YxCGq5T4

I dont really want to re roll into minions, totems,golems, ed contagion or cyclone.

You've got some really nice gear in some places and huge improvements that can be made in others. The gloves absolutely need some max life. For me I have had no problems with resistance and just got 95 Max life on gloves. As for damage the sceptre is pretty bad and you could get one that does far more damage for as cheap as 5c.

Another note is that you should try and get an Anomolous Storm Burst. You already have the replica pure talent. If you combine that with the Alternate Quality Gem + Anoint your dps will jump quite a lot.

"
Serdoa wrote:
For the PCoC and Heralds / CWDT setups with Ass.mark on bosses to get Power Charges:

I'm using a Orb of Storms-PCoC-Hextouch-Ele.Weakness setup for bosses (and general mapping) and that seems to work well enough.

I opted for just grabbing a Curse on Hit ring and that saves the scrounging around for available gem slots. I'm also incredibly lazy, but that setup doesn't look half bad!

"
indomeus wrote:
Didn't have much time to play this league but trying this build and having fun. I am now trying the following helmet with all the golems socketed in to see if this helps with the ele pen. Since the golem version doesn't apply ele weakness.

No idea how it will end up

I wonder if we could switch bastion of elements to Mastermind of discord and put both heralds in the helmet for 35% exposure to Lightning and Cold

Nevermind, I just figured out we don't need this because off drenched.

I see you figured it out at the end but yeah Hydrosphere solves all our Exposure hahaha. As for Mastermind of Discord I have been trying it instead of Shaper of Storms and it is feeling like the better option.

"
Acculluz wrote:
Hey Aziire you might want to add this info on the cluster jewels.

Stormrider and Overshock can roll in both Large and Medium Cluster jewels, so no one will accidentally reroll a good cluster jewel just to get the "perfect" roll.

I'll for sure add this information into the Cluster Jewel section. As soon as I finish stream today I will give the guide another touch up.

"
Waltzbear wrote:
Hi,

Noob question - how do you get sufficient Strength and Dexterity to support the skill gems and gears?

Grab Practical Application at the start of the Witch Tree. These 2 points give you +35 to Strength and Dex, solving most issues with Attributes for a while.

"
Gimdornim wrote:
How about replacing OoS with Storm brand if using the hextouch setup? That way we can take advantage of the passive tree/cluster notables that increase damage taken for enemies with brands attached, which is essentially a more multiplier if we don't have unnerve etc.

Not a bad option at all. I am really lazy and just went and grabbed a Curse on Hit ring to solve all my cursing problems. End game the ring is probably the ideal option however if you have the gem slots available than Storm brand can work great.

"
Cyrenus wrote:
Any consideration on taking the Melding wheel below Nimbleness instead of the 4 extra nodes after Constitution?

You gain 15% life and gain 25% overall ES, but lose out on 5% life from the 4 nodes near Constitution.

Our ES is honestly not really useful. When I first made the build I was naive and thought Hybrid was solid. I have quick come to learn that investing in Life really is the way to go. Even though we gain a lot more ES from Melding I don't think it is worth taking over the Life personally.

For example if I took it right now I would lose 90 life from that 5% loss, and I would gain 77 ES from the Melding wheel.

"
Gimdornim wrote:
Also, if eventually my goal is to get an explody chest/Asenath's gentle touch with elemental weakness corruption, would it be reasonable to just skip Inpulsa's? That way I get chain explosion without using herald of ice setup, plus that I free up gem slots for other things, for example trigger weapon with blade blast(for unnerve), (vaal) cold snap(for frenzy charge generation), or frost shield(defence).

Explody chest is such a far off goal that I haven't even considered anything related to it. They really are an absolute S tier item but unachievable for the average, or even semi dedicated, player.

Trigger weapons are always a great way to slot in utility and free damage though and have actually been a consideration of mine. As long as they don't take away big damage from my primary goal, which is Hydrosphere being a big pumper of damage.

"
Acculluz wrote:
What alt quality Hydrosphere is good?

Honestly the default quality is best for us. Increased pulse frequency is great and would boost our dps considerably.
"

You've got some really nice gear in some places and huge improvements that can be made in others. The gloves absolutely need some max life. For me I have had no problems with resistance and just got 95 Max life on gloves. As for damage the sceptre is pretty bad and you could get one that does far more damage for as cheap as 5c.

Another note is that you should try and get an Anomolous Storm Burst. You already have the replica pure talent. If you combine that with the Alternate Quality Gem + Anoint your dps will jump quite a lot.

And for start freezing/shocking bosses ? ele weakness and exposure from hydrosphere is not really working.
I've just hit 90 with a slightly tankier version. Pushing T12~ maps with about 15~ deaths. So probably not HC viable.
"

Phys Damage + single target are my current issues.
Anyone got thoughts on remedying this?

I'm thinking of dropping my boots for some hunter elusive boots with flat life,and buying a Watchers eye to convert the phys -> lightning

Rolling blind on a cluster jewels should hopefully give a big boost.

I am unsure of how good the amulet is, so might replace it with a +gems and flat life. They are so many good influenced mods that this shouldn't be too hard to get.

My shield is also trash, a %life on block might be good... Otherwise a +gems is always nice

------
My thoughts

I would also recommend trying out divine ire instead of storm burst, It's faster clear and you get bigger shocks on bosses.
I dropped shaper of storms for mastermind of discord which also helps against bosses.

Hypothermia is also a nice replacement for Conc. effect since I'm perma freezing and frozen==chilled

Last edited by AsianPolarBear on Jan 19, 2021, 5:21:01 PM
"
I've just hit 90 with a slightly tankier version. Pushing T12~ maps with about 15~ deaths. So probably not HC viable.
"

Phys Damage + single target are my current issues.
Anyone got thoughts on remedying this?

I'm thinking of dropping my boots for some hunter elusive boots with flat life,and buying a Watchers eye to convert the phys -> lightning

Rolling blind on a cluster jewels should hopefully give a big boost.

I am unsure of how good the amulet is, so might replace it with a +gems and flat life. They are so many good influenced mods that this shouldn't be too hard to get.

My shield is also trash, a %life on block might be good... Otherwise a +gems is always nice

------
My thoughts

I would also recommend trying out divine ire instead of storm burst, It's faster clear and you get bigger shocks on bosses.
I dropped shaper of storms for mastermind of discord which also helps against bosses.

Hypothermia is also a nice replacement for Conc. effect since I'm perma freezing and frozen==chilled

holy smokes just used divine ire omg so fun. kamekameha!!!!! oh btw, are you using basalt flask? i switched to it recently and it kinda helped with survivability but im not on red maps yet so im not sure
Giving the soggy witch a try.

Enjoying it so far :D
Sorry I don't get the part with Call of the Brotherhood. Why is changing from lightning damage to cold good? Isn't it just.... damage?
"
llindvior wrote:
Sorry I don't get the part with Call of the Brotherhood. Why is changing from lightning damage to cold good? Isn't it just.... damage?

Cold damage to chill and also on hydrosphere to proc cold exposure, plus when critting with cold you can freeze, even better if you run with hypothermia. The utility of both damage types is worth it even if the DPS is slightly lower imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info