Stress-Free PoE! BONE ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
Kingx wrote:
Spoiler
hello how many minions do u have? is this enought for life, i got 3915 hp and 3688 es ?
I run around with 10 minions Kingx. I have +1 to zombies on both my amulet and helmet.

The total health you have seems awesome! It's much more total health than I have in total life. But it all depends on how often you have to care about your ES. If your ES is constantly depleted, you're running around at 4K life, which isn't much. If your ES is always up to an extent, then you're in good hands. It's a close quarter combat build, so just keep all that in mind as you do your thing.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
xenothaulus wrote:
Spoiler
How vital is the SC/Fortify setup? I used it for a while, but I really miss movement skills that allow me to skip terrain, such as Leap or Flame Dash. Right now I am using FD and Vaal Skeletons (that skeleton army really helps during Rituals!), and I somehow felt like I had less survivability without my skellies. But I am into yellow maps now and sometimes getting slapped by bosses before I can even see what is going on. I am not sure if I just do not have enough health, or maybe it is simply my computer, since it sometimes takes a while to load everything when I phase into the boss area, and I can be dead before I can even move? Or maybe I do need the Fortify for higher level maps? I don't know.

But I love your zombie builds, and have been playing them for the last couple expansions. Thank you for all of your hard work!
You rock xenothaulus! Thanks for going out of your way to be so thoughtful. I'm glad you like the builds so much! :). I'm sorry this one doesn't feel comfortable.

So, comfort is a HUGE part of survivability. So use the movement skill you want. Fortify is for the harsher content for sure. It also "guarantees" that I'm close to my enemies for the sake of our "nearby" perks. It also applies our curse.

Sooooo...replace the movement skill with something you'll be comfortable within higher tier content. Obviously that'll be new content and it may need to be experienced a bit since Maven and Sirus invasions have been added just this league. Just make sure you're still applying your curse somehow. If you're comfortable with the damage loss, you could always replace Vulnerability with Enfeeble to keep the survivability up with the loss of Fortify.

Thanks again for your kind words :)

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
Suzuli wrote:
Spoiler
Aha I see, I'm using it all the time :) I Have It on my move button so whenever it's not on cooldown it activates without me having to press ;)

Great build bro, I'm having so much fun. First time I play with minions and I'm in love!!! Lol

Currently trying to minmax my gear. Starting to get expensive :P

Oh awesome Suzuli!

Ya that's one thing I like about PC better than console, the move button can have instant skills allocated to them. Really cool.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you're having such a good time. And welcome to Minion Land! ;).

I finished the atlas more or less, 10 boss lex proxima without problem and started working on the uncharted realm points now. I don't doubt I'll be able to kill Maven.

Im far from the best gear yet I have 6,1k life with close to 2k es with all resists at 75, 10 zombie's and 4 Spectres. I'm thinking about enfeeble because the bosses are starting to hurt quite a bit.

Oh btw, Atziri's Reflection has done so so much since I bought it. Big recommend!

Goal for tonight is to try and craft Elevated Elder on the +1 specter gem's suffix! Would've been bad ass if that gives a fifth spectre :O

(Had to edit my post a few times, after realising I use "btw" a little to often) LoL
Last edited by Suzuli on Feb 12, 2021, 4:07:09 AM
"
Suzuli wrote:
"
"
Suzuli wrote:
Spoiler
Aha I see, I'm using it all the time :) I Have It on my move button so whenever it's not on cooldown it activates without me having to press ;)

Great build bro, I'm having so much fun. First time I play with minions and I'm in love!!! Lol

Currently trying to minmax my gear. Starting to get expensive :P

Oh awesome Suzuli!

Ya that's one thing I like about PC better than console, the move button can have instant skills allocated to them. Really cool.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you're having such a good time. And welcome to Minion Land! ;).

I finished the atlas more or less, 10 boss lex proxima without problem and started working on the uncharted realm points now. I don't doubt I'll be able to kill Maven.

Im far from the best gear yet I have 6,1k life with close to 2k es with all resists at 75, 10 zombie's and 4 Spectres. I'm thinking about enfeeble because the bosses are starting to hurt quite a bit.

Oh btw, Atziri's Reflection has done so so much since I bought it. Big recommend!

Goal for tonight is to try and craft Elevated Elder on the +1 specter gem's suffix! Would've been bad ass if that gives a fifth spectre :O

(Had to edit my post a few times, after realising I use "btw" a little to often) LoL

im working on atlas now.. had a really hard time with Al-Hezmin just now with 3 watchstones socketed i got him but died twice. I think its a chaos DOT that takes me out... maybe ill take a Amethyst Flask next time ... loving the build I just really need to lean about the use of cluster jewels nearly finished the tree.

SO again If any one can point me to a place to learn about cluster jewels and how to use them .. im thinking for more life... let me know

much zombie love to all ...

If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Last edited by jesterx93 on Feb 12, 2021, 5:17:13 AM
OK something new... I was just fighting a boss from the Park Map t13.. Asha suncaller i think... impossible to beat it seems because i have to kite her around because she does mass damage.. problem is my zombies and specters just kite with me they wont stay in and fight her.. so i buy a feeding frenzy and switch it out for meat shield.. i finally get her down... just maybe an idea for others if they run into fights like this.
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Last edited by jesterx93 on Feb 12, 2021, 5:58:10 AM
"
jesterx93 wrote:
OK something new... I was just fighting a boss from the Park Map t13.. Asha suncaller i think... impossible to beat it seems because i have to kite her around because she does mass damage.. problem is my zombies and specters just kite with me they wont stay in and fight her.. so i buy a feeding frenzy and switch it out for meat shield.. i finally get her down... just maybe an idea for others if they run into fights like this.

I will answer both your posts in this quote!

If one have uncapped chaos resistance I can imagine the hunter being painful if you get hit by his poison. You can however dodge all his attacks by never standing still during the phase when the middle gets covered in poison. That's when his snakes are spitting at your position. So just run around the arena. When it's just you and him, you nuke. Sure, the fight takes a little longer but it's fool proof!

I feel you, I had the same problem happen to me, your solution was the same as mine. ^^ I dodge that map on completion, no reason to put yourself through that more then necessary!

Cluster jewels is a totally new mechanic for me, it's from heist right? I'm planning on reading up on those but haven't gotten to it. From what I gather from post's on reddit, coming across many builds here on the forums that has them implemented I'm guessing you can craft some decent one's. I price check the one's I find with notable node's. A few sold for upwards one Exalt but most between 20-40 Chaos, which isn't bad at all.

I honestly only got one jewel, my Ghastly Eye. I will however pick a jewel node as soon as I level up. It's probebly time. LoL

Anyways poe-vault seems to have a great deal of information! Here's a guide written on patch 3.13 Cluster jewels.

https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/cluster-jewel-guide

Feel free to add me on Ritual Softcore IGN:Theguildmaster (Anyone who'd like is welcome to)

Stay safe friend's!
Last edited by Suzuli on Feb 12, 2021, 8:09:39 AM
are u saying that 6000 hp is better then 3000hp + 3000es?
"
Kingx wrote:

I'd say it's reliable!
"
Suzuli wrote:
Spoiler

Awesome Suzuli!

That's great progress and great feedback! Thank you. You're doing great!

Annnnnd

"
Suzuli wrote:
Spoiler
"
Kingx wrote:

I'd say it's reliable!
It depends on your build/playstyle Kingx. ES recharges MUCH faster at a default rate than mediocre investment into life regen, like we have. So, if your style of play always sees your ES recharging (so there are frequent periods in the middle of combat that you don't take damage for 4 seconds) then ES will have more value to you.

If you're like me, and have no idea what is happening on the screen, playing a slideshow, and zoning out half the time, base-life is better. I'm constantly getting hit and rarely see my ES at anything but 0. So investing in life without ES makes sense for me.

As an example, a few leagues ago I made a Hybrid SRS Guardian. I had about 150% life and 200% ES on the tree. It was sexy on paper; unbeatable. I was triggering SRS via Cyclone and Cast While Channelling. I always wanted to be in the centre of battle because of how I designed the rest of the build and I found that I never had ES. I didn't have a legit way to keep ES up when I was in close combat...so the 200% ES was pointless for that build.

So it's up to your style for sure. Keep in mind, the less health you have, the more you have to think about Chaos damage.

Oh right! Life only needs one good prefix roll, while Hybrid needs 3 decent prefix rolls.

So...just stuff to think about.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info