3.13 Tri Element Elemental Hit Deadeye Help

I am trying to build a tri-element elemental hit deadeye. What I have come up with in path of building doesn't seem like its enough damage to actually go through with it. I got the idea from this reddit post,https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/kx0ykm/313_build_selection_flow_chart_very_slightly_more/ .

Can anyone offer some advice if it is worth pursuing this? I couldn't find another build for reference.

https://pastebin.com/1Y78yLN4
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2021, 8:35:55 PM
I am too trying to build Tri Ele Hit, but the tree is all over the place. Doesnt look right to me.
You are trying to scale ele damage looks like, so you go LONG WAY to Templar area. You shouldnt, you might as well scale proj damage, and generic bow damage.
Crit chance is low in my opinion to justify gloves, might as well pick up EO.
Thanks, i'll see if I can do that rather try to stretch so far into the elemental damage.
I'm currently trying to do this on a Zerker but going up to get EE + all the way to the ranger bow wheels/claw wheels for the crit/multi I feel like it's being stretched too much.

I might just try to go with EO instead and take all those points from the ranger area and go full cluster jewels; either scaling crit/multi or EO/ele dmg jewels. Not sure yet.

The new Trinity Support gem is nice but when fire converts are still using it + maybe fitting in EE it feels left in the dust still.
Just wanted to give my 2 cents, but also I'm not too good at creating my own builds (so take this with a grain of salt).

I tried Tri ele hit with trinity until about lvl 40 before I had to quit it. It was so bad. I even tried Wild Strike with all 3 eles and that was even worse. The single target is just SO bad. Maybe I need to figure out better supports, but I'd love someone to make something viable with this. I don't think trinity is strong enough to go against Combat Focus variants.

I'm also not sure what supports go best with this. Obviously trinity and EDWA, but others? Hypothermia? Added cold/fire/lite? faster attacks? It's tough.

Good luck with it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info