[3.19] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Dunno where you were seeing the 25% ones but I wasn't. I suspect I cut off my max price too low...
"
Graiaule wrote:
Dunno where you were seeing the 25% ones but I wasn't. I suspect I cut off my max price too low...

Weird, I didn't even live search, I just bought fertile mind/brute force with 25%, I think max I paid for one was 20c, most were 5-10c
Thoughts on doing this build on a trickster? Viable?
@Kelvynn are you gona witch or scion version in new league?)
Huh. Arch, care to describe how you crafted your rings and belts with multiple synthesized implicits? Hitting 3500+ int as a witch is quite amazing.
"
Graiaule wrote:
Huh. Arch, care to describe how you crafted your rings and belts with multiple synthesized implicits? Hitting 3500+ int as a witch is quite amazing.

i just bought those bases

2-impl if i remember correctly it's from rituals
3-impl it's from atlas passives and hope for drop from boss in synth map, or from div cards which gives random item with random 3impl

personally me not lucky to drop even 1-impl %int ring/belt
Last edited by archwerewolf on Aug 18, 2022, 5:22:09 AM
Mathil pushing a WI build as a valid starter, we might see the unique be a bit more expensive than usual early league same for the int gear..
This or scion?
Is this build changed in 3.19 ? Im a noob so just asking if i can follow this guide in 3.19 is there any major changes to the build ?
"
hannoy wrote:
Is this build changed in 3.19 ? Im a noob so just asking if i can follow this guide in 3.19 is there any major changes to the build ?

Only change is pretty much the removal of mana efficiency from efficiency mastery. You need some extra mana efficiency from elsewhere. Should not be too hard to get, and it affects only once you want to add Aspect of the Spider to the mix, witch is in the lvl90+ late game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info