Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
MaxFox1823 wrote:
cant we chose lighting golem as the forth golem atk speed is good for cyclone i think and there is 45% or more incersed dmg per summoned gloem from the tree right ?
4*45=180 better 3*45= 135

pretty sure forth golem doesn't mean forth unique golem, you could play with 4 earth golem for all it matters and still have the same boost.
Now that is a fun little trap. I had RF running stable just before i turned lvl 40, only to lose that stability the very moment i took a %life node.
Flat regeneration is a bit tricky in the beginning, i wonder how that will turn out once you try to max out your life.
Your life is only 2934 on the POB which is too low for my comfort. Does the build not require a higher life pool or am I missing something? Cool build btw.
"
Germboy1987 wrote:
Spoiler
Your life is only 2934 on the POB which is too low for my comfort. Does the build not require a higher life pool or am I missing something? Cool build btw.

Our good man/woman/neuter here—Wrecker_of_Days—likes to make sure their builds work with truly minimum gas. As such this build (I can't speak for all of them) has only a single ring for fire resist equipped. That life total should be completely devoid of life gear on the PoB. That said I was weak and ended up veering from the build day one and haven't seen the PoB lately AND am on mobile currently. Definitely starting witch two with this build tomorrow though.
I made this build my league starter and I'm progressing as I have time. The new(?) Blazing Salvo skill was great to start with. I switched over to Firestorm which is going well. Damage is a little lackluster now that I'm in act 7, but nothing can kill me with all this regen. My gear is straight garbage and I haven't put any currency into sorting it out yet. I can sustain RF with a little regen to spare, but not enough to be comfortable, so I'm not using it yet.

I'm not playing SSF, so it will be easy to straighten things out once I do any trading ... but you know, this Ritual league is amazing for SSF I suspect. I've been able to make all kinds of neat choices with the rituals. I've stashed a 5-link jewelers prophecy and Meginord's Grips (100 str, 2% regen). I've seen Springleaf shield (3% life regen) 3 times and grabbed it once as an RF starter shield. Since I'm not SSF, I'll trade for Rise of the Phoenix (+5% max fire resist) once I can use it and sustain will be easy. I'm seeing so many more uniques thanks to Ritual. This might be the SSF dream league, but alas, I enjoy trading my chaos for upgrades.

These auto-resummon golems are fun. They weren't a thing the last time I played. I can't wait until I can make the switch to RF. That will be tomorrow's goal.

"
Germboy1987 wrote:

Check the gear. When I loaded up the build using the POB link, the only gear equipped was a simple ring that gave resistances. Nothing else equipped. Life will be much higher when you have a good set of gear equipped. There is 198% life increase on the tree nodes, which is a good amount.
"
"
Evil Pooh wrote:
Spoiler
Sorry for remedial question, as I'm totally new...but I can't get to the filters page. I get a "This profile tab has been set to private, or you lack the permissions to view it." message. I expect I'm doing something wrong. Thanks!
Hey Evil Pooh!

Ya Xbox! It wasn't you. Sorry for the confusion. There was a glitch when GGG updated the league that set all filters to private (for everyone I think?). I fixed it before league launch so you're welcome to it now if you like.

Thanks for the fix, reply, guide, and awesome willingness to help others!
"
Haattila wrote:
"
MaxFox1823 wrote:
cant we chose lighting golem as the forth golem atk speed is good for cyclone i think and there is 45% or more incersed dmg per summoned gloem from the tree right ?

pretty sure forth golem doesn't mean forth unique golem, you could play with 4 earth golem for all it matters and still have the same boost.

why is that the tree is prety clear in that point that same glomes wont add increse dmg but deffernt one count

please put for us some example for cluster jewels iam have two midem and on large with out any buying good btw i want to know how to craft them and what mood are best
becous there is some useless nods in the tree that cluster jewels will give me better one iam taking about nods the gives you ignite chanc and dmg as we dont ignite any thing
iam talking for one have good cluster jewels of cours for people who dont have this nods are better than nothing
Last edited by MaxFox1823 on Jan 17, 2021, 12:04:46 PM
"
MaxFox1823 wrote:
"
Haattila wrote:
"
MaxFox1823 wrote:

why is that the tree is prety clear in that point that same glomes wont add increse dmg but deffernt one count

No, it's clear that it adds based on number of golems, not number of unique golems.
No, it's clear that it adds based on number of golems, not number of unique golems.[/quote]

okay the effect of glomes wont stake so it better to have differnt golems than the same one and lighting golem dose make our build better atk speed benfet cyclone to hit more so chance to crit is higher so ele overlord will activet more often right
Last edited by MaxFox1823 on Jan 17, 2021, 12:25:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info