Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is well and having fun. It's a beautiful Monday Afternoon here. Hopefully, mapping has gone well for everyone.

"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
Spoiler

Should I dump this helm in favor of a enchant for RF 6L then free up my chest for 6L golems?

I've used a RF damage enchant helm in all my previous RF builds but...

Feeling squishy as I approach lvl 90 (died a bunch of times on regular Atziri, which has never been a problem before) so I'm worried about red maps and other end-game stuff.

Limited marketplace for other upgrades that don't cost more EX than I have.
Hey Rex_Urhole!

I like that helmet. It has so many free affixes that you have a lot of options to change your mind as you change gear. Having a "6L helmet is always awesome but you want to make sure what you're adding is worth the cost of the change (long term). Since it's survivability that you're worried about, I'd make sure that any options you choose improve that department (like Cyclone in the 6L).

"
Faldrath wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks, the quartz flask was an excellent idea. I also switched back to Elemental Aegis as Libra suggested, and I think survivability is better, even tried a T16 without problems. Got some slightly better gloves so I can do ele weakness maps as well. I honestly feel that my gear is at the point that any significant upgrade would be in the multi-exalt range, so I'll soldier on and see how far I can get with it - unless I'm missing something obvious.
Awesome Faldrath!

I'm glad the build has improved for you. Your gear looks great. There's always improvements out there but your setup seems legit and as you said, if you were to shop for improvements, you're looking to get pretty pricey. I think your setup is better than mine. So hopefully something nice and specific drops for you, but I think you'll have smooth sailing pretty soon, if not already.

"
Elenher wrote:
Spoiler
Hey, good day to all of you, Exiles.

Just wanted to say that the advice I got here by WoD, Libra and the other guys worked wonders.

I put a curses and an armor flask on my belt, threw in some inmunities, I worked on adding armor to my character and I was able to break my personal barrier of T12 maps! Still scouring the market for good helmets and gloves, but after changing boots, armor & shield I already was so much more durable.

So, thanks again for the help!! Wish I didn't waste so much time figuring it out by myself. All I wanted from this league was the ritual character effect, and I'm afraid I won't able to get it now... I'm still like 8 challenges away from it and I haven't got the slightest clue on how to complete them.
Awesome Elenher!

I'm glad things improved for you. I too love the free stuff we get from Challenges. That being said, I used to feel so much pressure to get them when I didn't have the time to play as much as I wanted...once I stopped caring about Challenges altogether, I really started to enjoy the game so much more. But that's me. Hopefully, you can find a way to get the next bunch of challenges quickly. You'll have until the end of March at the earliest.

Thanks everyone! See you in a few days. Feel free to ask whatever you like and I (or others) will be happy to help. It's great to try things out on your own, and it's great to ask for help :). You're all awesome.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey bro,
I got a question and I didn't find the answer in the comments : Is there any reason to cap your cyclone leveling at 9 ?
Have a great day :)
"
mango37 wrote:
Spoiler
Hey bro,
I got a question and I didn't find the answer in the comments : Is there any reason to cap your cyclone leveling at 9 ?

Stopped at 9 for dexterity reasons, if you have more dexterity then you could level higher
Hi Everyone! I hope you're all doing well and having fun.

Spoiler
"
Twisted Trix wrote:
"
mango37 wrote:
Spoiler
Hey bro,

Stopped at 9 for dexterity reasons, if you have more dexterity then you could level higher
Hey mango37! That's right Twisted Trix. The low Dex, or stopping Cyclone's levelling process is because we don't need Dex that high for any other reason in the build. The most Dex we need for important aspects is 68. So to go "require" even more Dex on gear for such minor reasons would be kind of a waste of focus/mods.

Good question. I'll be adding the "why's" into all my guides for 3.14.

See you in a few days, everyone! Remember to keep your fun per hour nice and high!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I was thinking of getting a crown of the inward eye with rf damage enchant for this build. What do you think guys? I can't find any rare on the market that outputs more dps.
Somewhat off topic but since this is a good group I wanted to ask:

Is it just me or is the spamming of all these league mechanics into maps getting a bit out of hand?

I ran a map last night, selected a Niko mission, then within the map it spawned Cassia, the Grove AND Metamorph all in one run. Another one had Ehnihar, Zana and Niko. It's side-quest city!

I'm not complaining about the increased drops but I still have to finish the basic map achievement on top of everything else.

I'd prefer they just give me more maps to complete the "core" gameplay...
Hi people,
Hope all is well. Good news, done Sirus for the 1st time (AW0), things are starting to shape up :).

Meanwhile dropped Rise of the Phoenix for

with that i'm around 6.75k hp and capped on all res, chaos included (that's a 1st for me)

Got some doubts on inspiration support. only need a high gem on RF support, right? the one on cyclone is there just to trigger the skill?
this because i'm not getting any luck on corrupting them and this way i can just swap the cuclone one to keep lvl'ing them to 20/20.

Good melting for everyone!!
Hi,

I need some help.
First of all i'm not a very good player.
It's to choatic for me follow what's happing on screen.
So i sometimes die, thats okay.

But today i started doing Tier 15 maps, Alc'ed it, no chisel, no debuff to regen or resistances. and 3 simple sextants.
And i got killed 6 times, and i have no idea why.
Lost the Tier 15 map and 60% of my XP that toke me hours to get :(
The Game only tells me i was slain, not by what or how.
And so much is going on screen i'm lost how to fix it.

I made a paste bin of my char.
Can any help? i'm probably doing something wrong somewhere...

https://pastebin.com/wSE358UC

Thanks
Did another Tier 15 map, Channel, got killed again and again :(

Here are all the mods on the map.

46% more monster life
monsters skills chain 2 additional time
monsters take 40% reduced extra damage from critical strikes
area contains 15 additional clusters of mysterious barrels
area contains 4 additional packs of monsters that deal lightning damage
area contains 4 additional packs of poisonous monsters
players deal 8 increased damage for each poison on them
20% increased magic pack size
monsters have a 50% chance to avoid poison, blind, and bleeding
players have 4% increased movement speed for each poison on them
players and monsters take 8% increased lightning damage
70% increases quantity of items found in this area
29% increased rarity of items found in this area
19% increased pack size

One of the times i got killed their were only 2 big monsters

Killer 1: Darkjowls
Dominated by Sirus
Enemies are slowed
Quick
Extra Life
Resists Lightning

Killer 2: Deathstalker
Dominated by Sirus
Light Bolt
Allies have energy shield
Quick
Frenzy as Damaged
Resists Lightning
Vulnerable to Fire

Hope some one can help
Last edited by redbaronnl on Mar 21, 2021, 8:51:33 AM
I see some poison mods on the map. Not 100%, but since poison is technically "chaos" damage, if you're chaos res is low then you could be getting wiped by that quickly.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison

Maybe a flask with "of curing" on it could help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info