Stress-Free PoE! RIGHTEOUS GOLEMS (RF): No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End! 3.13

"
karlongkar wrote:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3022623

kinda unrelated but i'm using this build and having a problem with this watcher's eye.

am i misunderstanding something? why i don't get life recovery while affected by vitality
Sorry karlongkar!

I'm not sure. There could be bugs for sure and we'd never know, or it could be something technical we don't know. But Life Recovery is simply a general term for gaining life. It's leech, flasks, regen...all methods of gaining life. So there isn't anything in the tooltip that will tell you anything about life recovery. Changing life recovery %s won't change any tooltip stats specifically, only incidentally. So when you're looking at your life regen, keep in mind it's also impacted by your total life. If your max life changes, so will your regen.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
iamsupaman wrote:
Spoiler
"
karlongkar wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3022623

kinda unrelated but i'm using this build and having a problem with this watcher's eye.

am i misunderstanding something? why i don't get life recovery while affected by vitality

Life recovery rate does not show in the amount recovered on the character info page. It affects all kinds of life recovery such as regeneration and i think leech too. If you have 400 life regeneration and 50% increased life recovery rate it would be (400*1.5) 600 life actually regenerated each second but it will still show 400 on character info page.
Way better answer than mine, iamsupaman! I should have read ahead ;).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jan 23, 2021, 7:15:31 PM
This build is really fun so far. I'm at level 78 right now mapping away with minimal issues. I didn't use RF at all until the mid-50s and just ran with fireball/LMP/fork and it worked OK until that point.

I have a question about elemental damage with the build. Does +elemental work with RF? I thought that it did. Is there a reason you are passing up these areas? For example the Ash, Frost and Storm cluster down by Elemental Equilibrium, the path goes right by it and it's 3 points for some +all resists and +50% elemental.

I'm probably missing something obvious here. This is my first time with a RF build.
Using a Profane Proxy ring allows you to use a max level Flamm and keep Skitterbots, Vitality and CWDT/Ball and fit in a Guard skill. The ring has some resists which does make it easy to fit in, and in league it is cheap.
Last edited by Orsmclan001 on Jan 24, 2021, 4:11:48 AM
Hey guys, played this build up to level 91 now and it's sooo much fun and relaxing to play.
I like to watch some series/movies besides playing poe so this build is made for me :)
I will definitely play this build til the end of ritual and see how much potential is still hidden.
just a few little changes on the skill tree and item setting to fit my playstyle but overall nothing build changing.

now i thought about adding normal jewels for the start before i get the currency for the good large clusters.

how much do you think an Primordial Eminence Viridian Jewel will push the damage or otherwise will it make sense to use one (or maybe more) of these, cuz they are kinda cheap and their stats look awesome for golembuffs?
And i want to add an explode chest later too, any experience on that too?
Last edited by drakeness on Jan 24, 2021, 9:32:30 AM
Thanks for this build! I'm new to POE, and I'm rockin it on a level 81 elementalist.

So far, I'm only unable to understand how to survive. Some times, my life gets depleted on an instant and it's really difficult to know how or why. Watching you play, your life never gets depleted and my char, even in idle stance with RF active, is constantly losing hp.

Can I target looting in any way to get more regen-hp realted items?
Hello Wrecker,

i try to understand this build. For mi it's a bit like old good vortex one ;-)

For now it's fun to burn everything including myself ;-) Surprisingly... it's working well.

As always I'm thinkig about changes and have some questions:

1. Why take unwavering stance from the tree? Just for avoid to be stunned? But cannot evade attacks? Is that worthy?

2. What if i have wand with "trigger a socketed spell when you use a spell"? Any suggestion to change something?

3. What can you say if i change cyclone with for example vortex as a trigger to above mentioned wand? I know it's not movement skill but... I really dislike cyclone. This is like slow motion carousel. So EE should be work fine between vortex and RF? ...or not because both can't hit? So, Vortex as a trigger for Ball lightning from wand? It will be nice mix huh? Then maybe I will try to add somewhere maybe flame dash.

I now, it turns everything upside down, but what can I say...
hi there!
I have two questions:

- isnt the cast when damage taking gem for the wave of conviction/combustion setup to high? For bossing it seems okay to take 2000dmg first to debuff them , but for general maping you want these buffs to be up as often as possible and i think the difference between level 4-5 combustion/wave to the lvl 15+ isnt that big.

- Is there a better/more reliable way to proc EE then ball lightning? because the ball lightning is absolute random and rarely hits any monster while maping. ( works good vs bosses for sure ). Does cyclone works if the damage is converted?
Maybe add +x cold / lightning damage , but NO added fire damage?
Last edited by Enterich on Jan 25, 2021, 9:28:18 AM
"
macbigos wrote:
1. Why take unwavering stance from the tree? Just for avoid to be stunned? But cannot evade attacks? Is that worthy?

Since we're using int and str base gear, we have practically no evasion anyway, so giving it up is basically giving up nothing. Getting stunned can mean a quick death, especially in later maps, so the node is a worthy defense investment. You can ignore the node if you want though and just pick it up if/when stun becomes an problem. I wouldn't expect to have much issue with stuns until T10 maps or so.

"
macbigos wrote:
3. What can you say if i change cyclone with for example vortex as a trigger to above mentioned wand?

Cyclone is serving a lot of needs in this build. I'm not sure if I even have a full grasp of it, but here's what I do understand,

1) Cyclone gives us a phasing-like effect, letting us move freely through enemies. This is a huge benefit, and if you don't use cyclone, you'll have to rely constantly on a movement skill to bail you out of bad situations.

2) Cyclone is linked with fortify. This is a big defensive buff.

3) Cyclone is linked with Infused channeling. That's another significant defensive buff (8% less physical damage taken).

4) Cyclone is linked with either life gain on hit (great since cyclone hits fast) or inspiration support. Inspiration support is used to generate inspiration charges, which boost the damage of RF if RF is also linked to inspiration support.

5) If you have non-fire elemental damage added to your attacks cyclone will be constantly resetting elemental equilibrium in your favor to boost fire damage.

If you give up cyclone, you're definitely going to want to take up something to help offset the loss of defense from #2 and #3. That's a lot of defensive capability between those two. There probably are other options, by cyclone synergizes so well with RF's method of attack, I doubt you'll be able to find something that works as effortlessly. Of course, if you're wanting to play RF as more active build, maybe you can make something work? I'd say, if you want to experiment with something else, go for it! ...but keep fortify, infused channeling, and life on hit gems socketed in your weapon swaps so they'll keep leveling... just in case you find yourself dying a lot and want to go back to a proven setup.

"
macbigos wrote:
2. What if i have wand with "trigger a socketed spell when you use a spell"? Any suggestion to change something?

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. RF won't activate that triggering since you only cast it once at the start of each map. You probably could find some useful things to trigger with a movement spell, which you're going to need to use a lot if you ditch cyclone. I don't have any clever suggestions for that.
Static1Hazard wrote:

Hy! Noticed something.
Taking the life regen node east of Warrior's Blood for two points is better than the two nodes south-east of Shaper. Unless you want the jewel socket.

Hi Static1Hazard!

You are correct! That was actually a hard choice for me but I wanted there to be another close socket for jewel lovers. Excellent observation. Do it if you're not doing the jewel thing.

But there is already an empty jewel socket available East-South-East of Quick Recovery. One has to decide if 6% Inc Armor plus 4% max Life is worth a reduction of .2% life regen. Plus of course, an "extra" passive skill point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info