[3.13]FaketankDeadeye l Bleed l Balance l New Update 20/1/2564 GMT+7

Update 20/1/2564 GMT+7 : my gear : https://pastebin.com/ms62yc3R
-Use Mirage Archer instead Totem.
-Switch Pride > Malevolence. ( Balance : DMG & RANGE )
-Switch Herald of purity > Flesh & Stone. ( Blind & Less DMG )
-Switch Farrul's pound Glove > Haemophilia. ( Clear Speed & Safe )
-Remove Lioneye's fall > Cluster jewel. ( Duration Worth )

Prob
-Many Defensive ( Phys.Reduction , Dodge , Immu Stun While Channelling , etc. )
-Good Clear speed.
-Over Power on Path of Building.

Con
-Need high critical chance for prog Rapturing.
-Selfcast Marks.
-Snipe need times cause we got low attack speed.
-Travel skill other than Dash are disabled.

Pob : Path of Building : Passives Tree : Gem link : Gear : etc.
>> Old more update later << -----------------> https://pastebin.com/y9rML4Qd <-----------------

If PoB Update for 3.13 already. Let pick
1.Gathering Winds
2.Rapturing
3.Focal Point
4.Up to you but I suggest don't pick Ricochet. Cause Ensnaring Arrow will tether to the last enemy it hits, after the projectile has finished all its chains, forks, and pierces.

----More Update Later----
Last edited by computerEASY on Jan 20, 2021, 9:47:41 AM
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2021, 9:34:53 AM
Great thing, was thinking about the same since they showed us rupture. Why no Perfect Agony? Also what do you think about playing this without assailum in early maps? Is it real or lack of damage is terrible? Never played bleed builds before.
"
Freakymist wrote:
Great thing, was thinking about the same since they showed us rupture. Why no Perfect Agony? Also what do you think about playing this without assailum in early maps? Is it real or lack of damage is terrible? Never played bleed builds before.

I'm not sure about does we still need assailum in early or not. Beause i didn't try it yet too. If i try it in 3.13 already. I'll tell you more. Thanks
1. Why would you path for Profane Chemistry instead of Constitution? I would change that, its not efficient imo.
2. If you take Imbalanced Guard that locks your block at 50% taking that small node after Juggernaut is kinda pointless.
3. The only thing that these gloves are good at is that accuracy bonus. If we don't play glad we pretty much need HAEMOPHILIA gloves for pops. So try to get accuracy somewhere else imo.
4. I don't think that sulphur flask is good with that type of build.

Also personally I hate Iron Reflexes (Arborix). I think you are tankier without it with good Jade flask.

@Edit Also enduring cry gives you endurance charges so you can check that on pob too.
Last edited by SuchCio on Jan 13, 2021, 7:54:18 PM
"
SuchCio wrote:
1. Why would you path for Profane Chemistry instead of Constitution? I would change that, its not efficient imo.
2. If you take Imbalanced Guard that locks your block at 50% taking that small node after Juggernaut is kinda pointless.
3. The only thing that these gloves are good at is that accuracy bonus. If we don't play glad we pretty much need HAEMOPHILIA gloves for pops. So try to get accuracy somewhere else imo.
4. I don't think that sulphur flask is good with that type of build.

Also personally I hate Iron Reflexes (Arborix). I think you are tankier without it with good Jade flask.

@Edit Also enduring cry gives you endurance charges so you can check that on pob too.

Ans
1.Because i need more life recovery rate. If you want only life Constitution is better

Compare between Profane Chemistry & Constitution
-Profane Chemistry = 5.6k + 50% life recovery from flash & 8% flask effect + 10INT
-Constitution = 5.8k
Different only 200hp that why i pick 50% life recovery rate instead.

2.Can you tell me more about what block you mean? Block chance? I think we don't have it.

3.About glove. too many gloves are better than this. But I pick this glove because It
-3.1 Cheap
-3.2 it got all what i need. ( Aliment , Life , Armor/Evasion and Accuracy )

4.For clear speed : Sulphur flask isn't good choice.
For boss : I think it best with Snipe. I'm Sure you got all this buff (Critical Strike Chance , Life regen , Increased DMG) Because you need to Channelling it. LOL

About Bow HAHAHA
Last edited by computerEASY on Jan 14, 2021, 7:08:16 PM
This build looks pretty damn cool, just wondering where would you path first on the tree while leveling up?
"
Arcinatos wrote:
This build looks pretty damn cool, just wondering where would you path first on the tree while leveling up?

I think first we need to take the right side of the tree, and then the rest
Out of curiosity? Why that bow and not an elder bleed bow?

Also, you think that build will preform better than the champion version?
Why use Farrul's gloves if you're wanting to use Ensnaring Arrow? Crimson Dance disables the movement bonus to bleeds compeltely.
"
Archernick wrote:
Why use Farrul's gloves if you're wanting to use Ensnaring Arrow? Crimson Dance disables the movement bonus to bleeds compeltely.

Yes Crimson Dance will disables the movement bonus to bleeds. But i think we don't have anyway to prog it. (No Cat's Stealth no Crimson Dance)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info