[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
Saf3tyhazard wrote:
"
vollekanne wrote:

I use "Fan the Falmes" from Cluster so i can swap Ignite Profileration for Combustion Support.

You have Cremator allocated on that so Fan the Flames isn't going to work.

Also i dont see where he gets 40% shock. The amount of currency invested in that build its kinda worrying, seeing the dmg without flasks... (and the 40% shock)
Last edited by SrMeowulf on Jan 21, 2021, 5:20:06 PM
"
Saf3tyhazard wrote:
"
vollekanne wrote:

I use "Fan the Falmes" from Cluster so i can swap Ignite Profileration for Combustion Support.

You have Cremator allocated on that so Fan the Flames isn't going to work.

This works.

Cremator destroys the "corpse", so it cant use for Offerings / Detonate Dead, Volatailed Dead / Summons.

Fan the Flames spread ignite when inflict, not on kill.
I found a pretty solid end-game variation of this build on PoE ninja. Their gear is obviously a bit pricey, but at least it gives us something to shoot for.

The eldritch battery + mind over matter interaction is especially interesting.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Zonder06/GonnaBurn_ZD?i=4&search=class%3DElementalist%26skill%3DDivine-Ire%26divine-ire-support%3DSwift-Affliction-Support
fingers crossed Anubix will post his POB, I'd really love to see his hardcore build.
I actually dunno why u want to see my build, because its close to same as Golem version on first page of this build. It's still not completed, I am missing 25% og phys to light conversion on gloves, which is huge dmg lose. As u can see my gear is so cheap, only stacking HPs and some armor. What i improved lit is a wand. I still need Taste of Hate and hatred aura (i dont have mana regen to handle it). That's why numbers in poe are low, but enough to run red maps with comfotable play.

But okey here is it: https://pastebin.com/FNUef5vk

I am already on Awakened level 4. Lvl 91,5 HC Ritual League.

What i forget is awakened gems, its another improvement, especially for awakened burning damage suppport u have next 5% fire dmg multiplier per 20% gem quality, awakened deadly ailments another buff, awakened unbound ailments.
Last edited by AnubixcZ on Jan 21, 2021, 7:33:03 PM
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
I actually dunno why u want to see my build, because its close to same as Golem version on first page of this build. It's still not completed, I am missing 25% og phys to light conversion on gloves, which is huge dmg lose. As u can see my gear is so cheap, only stacking HPs and some armor. What i improved lit is a wand. I still need Taste of Hate and hatred aura (i dont have mana regen to handle it). That's why numbers in poe are low, but enough to run red maps with comfotable play.

But okey here is it: https://pastebin.com/FNUef5vk

I am already on Awakened level 4. Lvl 91,5 HC Ritual League.

What i forget is awakened gems, its another improvement, especially for awakened burning damage suppport u have next 5% fire dmg multiplier per 20% gem quality, awakened deadly ailments another buff, awakened unbound ailments.

I'm guessing the switch to Elemental Aegis from Shaper of Storms is for HC survivability?

As for the why, a lot of people in the thread seem to have been having issues with survivability and I imagine that what with HC that's a big priority. Just seems like you would have a decent idea of what to go for, especially going by the post earlier which went into detail on the specifics of ignite.
Last edited by Bv9000 on Jan 21, 2021, 7:51:44 PM
Sure Elemental Aegis is better than Shaper of Storms. I sit on free block of 2700 elemental damage, which is very nice.

Somebody posted this build here: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Zonder06/GonnaBurn_ZD?i=4&search=class=Elementalist&skill=Divine-Ire&divine-ire-support=Swift-Affliction-Support

It has some ideas, i dunno where is he getting last 25% conversion from phys to lighting when not on gloves. Storm's gift is also good if u take Shaper of Storms ascendancy, otherwise it just give u 30% dmg over time.

He is using flesh and stone for less dmg from far hits and Herald of purity for another tanks and mbe little phys dmg more? Rest is exactle the same princip.

I dont think MoM is good here with Agnostic, he is 1k mana, after that reserved gems even if he has 300 free mana, its nothing.

My plan is to ho CI version, with https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Incandescent_Heart

Its mega DMG boost 20% as extra chaos dmg, also 25% less elemental damage and armor, what we need a lot. Phys dmg hurts a lot. Then taking block, ES and armor nodes. One line of Large - 2x medium jewels and some crucial nodes. Very expansive but it can work nice.
How important is cast speed for this? I have a decent wand:

32% Increased Spell Damage
35% Increased Spell Damage
157% Increased Physical Damage
+105 Max Mana
35% Mana regen
Gain 3% of Phys damage as Extra Chaos Damage

Would it be worth investing in a wand that has +Cast Speed +Lightning damage?
How important is cast speed for this? I have a decent wand:

32% Increased Spell Damage
35% Increased Spell Damage
157% Increased Physical Damage
+105 Max Mana
35% Mana regen
Gain 3% of Phys damage as Extra Chaos Damage

Would it be worth investing in a wand that has +Cast Speed +Lightning damage?
Would The Queens Hunger be a good body armor for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info