[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

"
Aziello wrote:
Well, im not sure if my understanding is full - they are using fire damage on Divine Ire too.

Do you mean that EE triggers only for initial base hit of Divine Ire (lightening) even if Divine Ire is attacking with cold, fire and lightning at once?

Example: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/IamValfar/iamtehfire?i=0&search=class%3DElementalist%26skill%3DDivine-Ire

He uses his Storm Brand in his Main Hand to trigge EE.
When i look at your POB's you have millions of ignite damage, Im not even reaching 100 K, what did I do wrong?
"
denmelsan1989 wrote:
When i look at your POB's you have millions of ignite damage, Im not even reaching 100 K, what did I do wrong?

Set it to show Divine Ire release at 20 stages. It's probably showing you the dps of the damage it deals to nearby targets while channeling. I just loaded you into PoB and it shows you at about 1M dps. Also you can respec out of Light of Divinity, spell damage doesn't scale ignite so that point does nothing. OP had it in their first draft of the build but the latest version has it removed.
Last edited by BCRebel on Jan 20, 2021, 11:53:16 AM
Hey guys, I made a quick video on this build and how I'm doing it. I hope this helps with gearing/scaling and all that. If you have any suggestions I'm open! If anyone has any questions let me know, I don't do guides or stream generally.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/881109010
Last edited by gmofosho89 on Jan 20, 2021, 12:13:41 PM
"
Kloeschket wrote:
"
Aziello wrote:
Well, im not sure if my understanding is full - they are using fire damage on Divine Ire too.

Do you mean that EE triggers only for initial base hit of Divine Ire (lightening) even if Divine Ire is attacking with cold, fire and lightning at once?

Example: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/IamValfar/iamtehfire?i=0&search=class%3DElementalist%26skill%3DDivine-Ire

He uses his Storm Brand in his Main Hand to trigge EE.

Nope, EE is triggered without storm brand.

Divine Ire hits with 0 fire damage, and ignites do not count as a hit. The lightning damage from divine ire procs EE for the ignite without storm brand.

If there is any fire damage on the Divine Ire hit, thats a mistake in the POB.

Edit: The person linked in the PoE ninja is actually messing up their own damage with all of those 'x% of physical as extra fire' mods. If you check 'Ignore Skill Hit Damage' in the configuration, which simulates Divine Ire hits having 0 fire damage, their DPS nearly doubles.
Last edited by SirDeeps on Jan 20, 2021, 12:47:47 PM

Yeah I would have to agree. I was reading some of the earlier pages for this build where people were discussing different ways to play this build. A fan the flame cluster is something like 30c, you lose around 1M damage, but if you take you're sixth gem as a utility/support it more than makes up for the missing damage. I don't think I can make this build get to end game personally, I have been playing on and off for a while. I'm currently completing t14s without too much difficulty. Alched maps with elemental resist and maven boss are my only real issues.
I am enjoying this build and have not had any issues yet while leveling. I am afraid I am wasting my time reading some comments.. Anyone know if this build is fine to farm red maps all day to build a bank?
"
eragon1111 wrote:
For anyone wondering what you can respec into:

Switch to this BV setup:

It costs nothing. Tree is something like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.13.0/AAAABAMCAQDuAQID7gSzCPQQWBEPES0TNRUgFm8XLxdUF6QaOBzcHRQdviKBI_YkqicvKPoqTSycLOkw-DLRM2wzhzWSNuk6WDrYOuE7PzwFPydBh0VHRZ1KyEwtTZJN41NSVcZV1lZIVkpZbV-YYShk52aeaZ5qQ26qcYVyD3YRepd8g4CkgayCm4LHg9uGs4bKiaGNC448jr6PGo9GkFWSwZrgm6GeoaEjogCjiqZXpwipeayYrv-vm7Xytz64k7sBvOrAZsgNzzLUB9Wm2CTYvdq52t3cjd-w42rkauZ26-7uDu4973rvfPAf8kX2P_aj99f56PrS_gr-jw==?accountName=eragon1111&realm=pc&characterName=PojzonRitual

have 1.6m dmg with intensify and 1m with unleash. And thats a ZoomZoom gear.

5.1k life

Defences: 3k Aegis, 50% phys (flask+endu+charges) Steelskil 2k all, 1k leech, 20% phys as ele with open craft for 8% as fire. 60%+ chaos res.

what maps are you running with this setup?, what's your projection?
"
Kurokawa wrote:
I am enjoying this build and have not had any issues yet while leveling. I am afraid I am wasting my time reading some comments.. Anyone know if this build is fine to farm red maps all day to build a bank?

This build can definitely do red maps, but I don't think it will do anything beyond that without some serious overhaul. Just read through the pages, go wand shield block, and remember cluster jewels are a major source of our damage.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, try out scorching ray with support spell totem, the exposure is pretty nuts. Along with Holy Flame Totem giving immunity to curses
Last edited by Waíseheill on Jan 20, 2021, 1:02:26 PM
"
Kurokawa wrote:

It absolutely can.

I'm honestly not sure what everyone is on about in this thread, I'm having 0 issues with offense or defense on red maps.

Less than an exalt invested:
15c for a basic Recover % life on block shield (mandatory if you take glancing blows, do NOT take GB before this).
3c for a 'gain % physical as extra lightning damage' wand
30c for basic 6l with life

Literally off-screening packs. Its not as tanky as some other builds, but I'm definitely not getting regularly flattened.
Last edited by SirDeeps on Jan 20, 2021, 1:16:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info