[3.13] Divine Ire Igniter Elementalist | 30 Million Damage Pure Lightning Ignites

I just noticed something really odd. When using the curse on hit from the Flammability Ring, ignite damage is 52M, but without the ring and with flammability/combustion on Storm Brand the ignite damage is 54M. Is a level 21 flammability gem on hextouch stronger than the ring's boosted effect?
"
Celestialex wrote:
I just noticed something really odd. When using the curse on hit from the Flammability Ring, ignite damage is 52M, but without the ring and with flammability/combustion on Storm Brand the ignite damage is 54M. Is a level 21 flammability gem on hextouch stronger than the ring's boosted effect?

The ring doesn't give a level 20 (or higher) Flammability, does it? That would account for the damage difference.
I was a bit doubtful when looking at the number, especialy with 4 uniques flasks up but, even without the flasks, the jewels, the shock and the staff (and i mean without not replaced) you're still at 500k ignite dps on sirus, which is quite good.

Great build idea and I think i'm gonna try it !
Last edited by Chaipak on Jan 13, 2021, 3:41:53 PM
"
Zonder06 wrote:
How About Dropping Damage and try to get like any kind of thoughnes and explosions?
I Guess 18m SDPS is enough i tried something with block + eldritch battery + MoM
or even Drop the Second Golem No

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/nwR3QnSt

It's 2.86m DPS, and 18.7m total damage from 1 ignite
"
Chaipak wrote:
I was a bit doubtful when looking at the number, especialy with 4 uniques flasks up but, even without the flasks, the jewels, the shock and the staff (and i mean without not replaced) you're still at 500k ignite dps on sirus, which is quite good.

Great build idea and I think i'm gonna try it !

With really cheap stuff you can still get to 30M. And I mean really cheap, under 5 ex. Gotta switch it to wands though.
Last edited by NuclearCha0s on Jan 13, 2021, 4:00:23 PM
Just a quick note - spell damage does nothing for ignite builds. Remove the spell damage nodes at the start of witch and either go out via the int nods, or pick up the cast speed nodes instead.
Its quite wierd, this build will be totally broken or it shows false numbers in PoB. Even on 4 link with basic items you will totally kill leveling and bosses.
How long do it even takes to get 20 Charges ?, wonder if this can even be used on big boss fight where you do not want to stand still even for a second. Or maven with 5-10 bosses at ones.
i love divine ire builds, but i simply dont like ignite. I just want a divine ire pure shock build, but nice POB, prob gonna try on this league.
Does anyone have any suggestions how do i level this before first lab ? or generel before mapping ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info