[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
felipesallum wrote:
I'm afraid to drop minion life and use lifetap with spectres/AG/meatshield 4L. But frenzy charges are very important specially in ult since vaal skellies linger around enough to befefit from it. Also, do we even get bonus from power charges? In Pob only fire mages get some damage but not much.

Was afraid of that too. So far though, even at juiced up T16 maps I haven't lost any spectres (or god forbid, AG). Granted in higher lvl Deli maps it could be so, haven't tested yet.

What I see though is a near perma buff icon for both charges.
From my testing, you don't need LifeTape if you have Clarity from MoM setup

Cheers

Edit: how it's tested: side by side comparison in menagerie fight
what did you find??
Last edited by Promaore on May 5, 2021, 6:19:21 PM
"
NaineNoire wrote:

Thanks for the comprehensive reply. Settled on 1 Chief, 1 Host, 1 AM and 1 Matron (Harvest). With Lifetap the charges are consistent.

Nice, i'd love to try Matrons, any time you are online please? :) Cant find any on /global 6666.
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
NaineNoire wrote:

Thanks for the comprehensive reply. Settled on 1 Chief, 1 Host, 1 AM and 1 Matron (Harvest). With Lifetap the charges are consistent.

Nice, i'd love to try Matrons, any time you are online please? :) Cant find any on /global 6666.

Sent you a PM
Hey,

What is a good chest for wand and shield? 2ex budget
"
Promaore wrote:
From my testing, you don't need LifeTape if you have Clarity from MoM setup

Cheers

Edit: how it's tested: side by side comparison in menagerie fight
what did you find??

You're right, they can keep charges up without lifetap, although I'm using 2x carnages.
Managed to run all Anger, Zealotry + Generosity, Skittering bot with 138 mana unreserved. Now I need to find some amu with Anger has 25% reduced reservation and I can also run Aspect of Spider. Sick dps :D
"
camapngu133 wrote:
Managed to run all Anger, Zealotry + Generosity, Skittering bot with 138 mana unreserved. Now I need to find some amu with Anger has 25% reduced reservation and I can also run Aspect of Spider. Sick dps :D

No Vitality? How do you handle defense? I just got my Enlighten to 2 so need to switch it up a bit.
I'm still getting randomly killed on ultimatums, 5.3k life, 1.3k mana, 400 mana regen and 1k regen life, usually 60dr, agnostic/MoM.... Is there any solution?
This map now had 100% extra phys as light, less block and armor, I know, but still frustrating.
Last edited by felipesallum on May 6, 2021, 2:04:51 PM
"
felipesallum wrote:
I'm still getting randomly killed on ultimatums, 5.3k life, 1.3k mana, 400 mana regen and 1k regen life, usually 60dr, agnostic/MoM.... Is there any solution?
This map now had 100% extra phys as light, less block and armor, I know, but still frustrating.

I just never do less block maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info