[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

Dead Reckoning is expensive and a lot of people are doing price fixing with it, i don't know what is happening with this jewels but i hope it will go down ...

First time i could get 15 chaos very quickly in the league and still can't mage :(
"
virexian wrote:
Since dead reckoning is so expensive at the moment..what do you suggest a 6 link be for regular skeletons? I was lucky to find a tabula but not willing to spend the chaos for the gem yet.

Skel-Multistrike-Min dam-melee phys-impale-ruthless

Find a way to fit in Dread Banner.

P.S.
Skitterbots linked to infernal legion-min dam-burning damage
will carry you to maps.
BTW, vaal skeletons are, once again, perfect for this league mechanic. Pretty much everytime you have it loaded for each wave of ultimatum, so its super easy to finish it all, doesnt really matter what dmg buff monsters have... :-)
Guys, I lucked out and dropped an exalt :)

Currently lvl 55, would you recommend to buy the jewel for currently 40c? or wait?
I've bought
and for Ultimatum stuff, when there's alot of rare monsters it feels like Headhunter :D
You have whole screen with buffs.
Hi!,

I sent OP a PM, but just in case somebody knows... he says:

"IMPORTANT - IMPORTANT - IMPORTANT!!!!
When you get to town at level 2, check the wand vendor for linked BBR and BBB wands.
Do this EVERY time you go to town, until you get one of each."

I'm a newbie and I just saw that Nessa sells a BRB wand (also a RBB). Is that the same as the BBR that he says we should buy?. I don't know if gem's color order matters.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Also, Raise Zombie and Summon Ragins Spirit Gems must be linked together? (same wand).

Does it matter to have those 2 gems together (blue+blue) in the same weapon, rather than 1 gem in a weapon and the other gem in a "helmet"?.
Last edited by oskuro83 on Apr 18, 2021, 9:51:11 AM
"
oskuro83 wrote:

I'm a newbie and I just saw that Nessa sells a BRB wand (also a RBB). Is that the same as the BBR that he says we should buy?. I don't know if gem's color order matters.

Thanks!

EDIT:

Also, Raise Zombie and Summon Ragins Spirit Gems must be linked together? (same wand).

Does it matter to have those 2 gems together (blue+blue) in the same weapon, rather than 1 gem in a weapon and the other gem in a "helmet"?.

Yes, BRB, RBB all the same, important thing is that all 3 sockets have to be linked.

Raise Zombie + SRS should be in different Weapons/armour, since you want to have a Minion Damage gem with each (Zombie + Minion Damage and also SRS + Minion Damage).
"
Penecho83 wrote:
"
oskuro83 wrote:

Thanks!

EDIT:

Yes, BRB, RBB all the same, important thing is that all 3 sockets have to be linked.

Raise Zombie + SRS should be in different Weapons/armour, since you want to have a Minion Damage gem with each (Zombie + Minion Damage and also SRS + Minion Damage).

Ok perfect, thanks!.

One thing I don't understand is this one:

"Then go get Nessa's Medicine Chest.(Take the Quicksilver Flask as reward.)
Take Summon Phantasm support as the reward. Link to zombies.

For early leveling you will have two minion links, one with SRS/Skeletons and one with Zombies
Support each with Minion Damage (quest reward on reaching prison, buy second one from vendor) and SRS/Skeletons with Melee Splash (buy from vendor after reaching prison)"

I took Summon Phantasm Support but it says "link to zombies".

Summon Zombies, Minion Damage and Phantasm Support, are all Blue, so how am I going to link Phantasm Support with Zombies, if I have Zombies linked with Minion Damage Support?. 2 blues and then 1 red for instance of green.
Last edited by oskuro83 on Apr 18, 2021, 11:26:41 AM
Ok
Under BASIC GEAR
I added a section, "OMG Dead Reckoning is SO expensive! What do I do?"
It lists what you can do until you can afford it.
"
oskuro83 wrote:

I took Summon Phantasm Support but it says "link to zombies".

Summon Zombies, Minion Damage and Phantasm Support, are all Blue, so how am I going to link Phantasm Support with Zombies, if I have Zombies linked with Minion Damage Support?. 2 blues and then 1 red for instance of green.

Well it says: When you get to town at level 2, check the wand vendor for linked BBR and BBB wands.

So you get 2 wands. In the one with the 3 blue linked sockets, you put zombies + minion damage + phantasm...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info