[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

thank you, best man !
when i have triad gloves, then full cold conversion? all sockets green?
Last edited by Karmoth666 on Jun 7, 2021, 12:41:46 AM
Hello i am new to the game i went with staff and a high armor rare chest is that i wanted to ask is staff still good way to go or should i just chage to wand i chage to staff because i got a 6 link with the colour and i all so wanted to ask what level should i try to do tier 16 maps i am level 83 right now

Last edited by dharamsharma5 on Jun 7, 2021, 5:55:46 AM
how do you guys manage pets on boss fights, done sirus and shaper yesterday but both specters and zombies are always dead end of a phase
I just swapped out my fleshcrafter and went with elemental equilibrium, but it feels like i'm doing less damage. Can someone take a look at my build and see what's going on?

"
Karmoth666 wrote:
thank you, best man !
when i have triad gloves, then full cold conversion? all sockets green?

4 Green is the most damage, because of how OP hatred aura is with minions that have full phys to cold conversion....but...BUT....

Going 4 green is really hard on socket space.
It can be tough, as you dont have a use for 4 green sockets, and all minion builds are socket starved.

One option is 3g/r and put hatred linked to generosity, and dash linked to second wind.

Or go 4 blue, or give up some stuff and go 4g.
hi, I started with this build and it was so much fun and really relaxing, I farmed so many exes out of it ... the thing now is I got 30ex to spend and I'm having so much fun with this build, I don't think I can make another one ... so I'm thinking of upgrading it, anyway I got 30ex to spend ... what should I buy? I'm thinking of Replica HH and an expensive Chest for high minion damage

any suggestions for the chest? also, can I use a HH on this build? the Replica one.

THANK YOU FOR THIS BUILD.
hi, im using this build and is awesome but not using zealotry because i dont have the enlighten but vitality+skitter setup is depleting my mana almost to nothing, looks like we need mana in gear at least before enlighten?

Grab the reduced mana reservation nodes on the passive tree. They will help a lot.
Life is short. Deal with it.
hello

Im trying this build and having so much fun, but i think im a bit stuck with my leveling now. Would you or someone be kind to give me some suggestions how to improve my gear/skill gems? I need to be more tanky and up damage a lot. The internet connection im using is not really good, so i died a lot doing ultimatum.

sorry if my english not good.
its femur the best option damage/defense wise? what is the best approach? 1+shield or femur?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info