[3.13]❄️44M DPS Ice Shot Barrage Deadeye|League starter|Full Content with Vids|Several variants

Loving the build so far! Conquerors are almost a one shot :)
I have a bosskiller for Sirus, maven etc. I would like the build to be a bit more speedy. Im currently using headhunter. What do u recommend to make this build faster? I'm fine with losing some dps.
Hi all. Im thinking should i try to craft new bow as an upgrade for my build. Got this atm

Thinking about thicket base and dex stacking althoug only have like 220 dex via current gear. Does that bow really up my damage so much its worth a gamble? Playing solo so have no-one to lend me his bow to try.

Ty all
"
Stealthyy wrote:
"
Slenderthot wrote:
Thoughts on using Fractal Thoughts for helmet instead of the Lion Pelt w/ abyssal socket?

I'm capped on ele-res (except chaos) and I'm at 4.5k life.

+1 barrage fractal thoughts go for ~30 ex

You can make a rare helm for cheaper, (if you don't double maven orb like I have):

Hi Stealthy,

i've read the whole thread and i've seen that you are experienced/professional with crafting. Do you mind explaining step by step how to craft such a helmet?

Also i was wondering if you could share some tips / links (?) with sources where i can learn about crafting?

I highly appreciate your help and any tip you can give!! I will probably follow your bow crafting guide step by step later on in my build progression.
Can this build kill maven and sirius? or it's just for farming?
"
bielc1 wrote:
Can this build kill maven and sirius? or it's just for farming?

The build can kill Sirus for sure, just remember it will kill Sirus in 6 portals, not 1 shot no death (except if you know the mechanics really well). You will be paper in front of Sirus, but Sirus will also be paper in front of you.

"
Emalijones wrote:
Hi all. Im thinking should i try to craft new bow as an upgrade for my build. Got this atm

Thinking about thicket base and dex stacking althoug only have like 220 dex via current gear. Does that bow really up my damage so much its worth a gamble? Playing solo so have no-one to lend me his bow to try.

Ty all

Dex stacking requires you to have over 600 dex. 200 dex is not that good, you will be better off with phys bow + conversion to cold at the moment.

As a side note, I see alot of people here going dex stacking and then being baffeled that the build doesn't hold up as it supposed to.
Please remember that the build I posted isn't Dex stacking, and plays with only 1 curse, so if you decide to alter the build you better know what you are doing.

"
SirPwnzAlot wrote:
Hi guys,
I feel like im kinda stuck in my build, dont really know what to upgrade because I feel like all investments only net a small boost to dps. Id like to upgrade my clear speed a bit, in a T15 Dunes with full legion I sometimes feel like i cant clear which shouldnt be an issue I think with this build.

Should i transition into cluster jewels? How important is stuff like a dex stacking amulet? I tried a bit in PoB but wasnt really impressed with the numbers compared to the cost.

I feel like my damage is a bit low for how much money i paid to craft my bow.
I like Harvest crafting, so should i pick a good helmet as next crafting project? My bow still needs speed augment craft but did not get it so far

I have about 30 Exalts i can use to upgrade my gear but will it be able to kill Maven?

Any help would be appreciated. Heres my current gear + PoB:

Some thoughts i have as next:
Belt: Remove Chaos --> Aug Life
Maybe getting Disciple of Slaughter and Disciple of Yielding since im overcapped in Res but would it be a big boost?

https://pastebin.com/rHFXsREj
Edit: And i just realized that i rolled over my really good Cold rolls on my bow by trying to roll 10% Ele Pen with Attack Divines, so i have to Div Cold again

Best DPS boost for you would be Bottled Faith.
Also a Diamond Flask with attack speed will also improve your DPS instead of curse removal (at the end of the day the build is evasion you will die eventually ).

"
Nosferous wrote:
I didn't read all 17 pages of comments; but i noticed there was no mention of jewels, specific Unique jewels recommended or even required, and/or Cluster jewels and stats to look for on them majors/minors? I feel like this is super important if we are trying to mirror your build, especially regarding a detailed breakdown of the cluster jewels as those can be so unique as rare items it may be difficult to replicate yours on the PoB tree; knowing what to look for and what's a necessity is extremely helpful.

Hello,

I placed the jewels in PoB, but it's fair enough, I should have it in the first page of the guide.
I will update as soon as I can, thanks for the feedback.
Hi guys,

I come from another build with ice shot and barrage and I try to transform my gear into this build as I think it has more potential and is better explained.

My only issue is, that I don't know where to start. What should be my focus? Which gear do you recommend to switch first?

Last edited by Patafixx on Feb 20, 2021, 7:27:15 AM
Hello, new to Poe, first, season, I followed a classic deadeyes eye shot build, and i wanted to upgrade it to dext stack build to do even more damage.
Not sure anymore

But yeah like you said Spot on

"

As a side note, I see alot of people here going dex stacking and then being baffeled that the build doesn't hold up as it supposed to.
Please remember that the build I posted isn't Dex stacking, and plays with only 1 curse, so if you decide to alter the build you better know what you are doing.

[/quoe]

my pastellink : https://pastebin.com/mKb3WrLL

If you could help me join back the right side i will follow all the steps :P
What to keep, what to change or stats to get in my gears ?
Last edited by acthouum on Feb 20, 2021, 5:40:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info