[3.13]❄️44M DPS Ice Shot Barrage Deadeye|League starter|Full Content with Vids|Several variants

@tffiad

Totally Agree.

That's why in the "Playstyle" video I was using barrage and dashing like an bunny everywhere. I think I said in the playstyle: if you are standing still you are dead.

For normal maps during leveling ice shot +barrage support works fine, especially since you will like the early damage boost.

@Kraken801

Imprints are still pretty much a thing, and with Einhar nodes it actually became cheaper. Craicic chimerals are almost half the price from previous league.

The 2 added arrows is 1 in over 1000 so you want to have that modifier to start from base.

Same goes for all super rare mods which are must have on an item.
I dont know if i missed it - but is there a Bow crafting guide with harvest?
Can we maybe get an update on the bow crafting section??
Imprints aren’t a thing. And harvest is.
"
Kraken801 wrote:
Can we maybe get an update on the bow crafting section??
Imprints aren’t a thing. And harvest is.

Indeed, just from whoever is an expert at harvest crafting, which I'm not :P

would really be useful tho!
Thanks for the answer but im literally so confused.
I'm currently at the point of the guide/pob that says lvl 94 minimal cluster and i got a 6 link deaths opus, a 6link farrul's, voidfletched, +1 barrage helmet, gripped gloves, a stygian vise and the elder/shaper irng setup even both with quality and with the same settings in pob that your guide uses i'm 2M dps down (your 6l early endgame ice shot setup without awakened added cold says 5M, and im at 3M with awakened added cold...) the clear feels good, boss damage is still a bit lower than expected with my investment
@Iceteapeach13

PoB please ?

I don't have a end game ice shot setup, only barrage, so I'm confused to what you are referring to.
@Kraken801

I'm not a horticrafting expert, but from what I see you will still want to imprint.

Imprint until you get +2 arrows and maybe some good T1 - T3s. That's 2 ideal affixes, now you have the amazing Rare as a base.
For the remaining 4 affixes you can use horticrafting. (or if you are really hardcore, you can roll an ideal 3rd affix with regal imprint, then go the multimod route)

Speculating from what I see (please keep in mind I don't know that well horticrafting) you can either:
- use the "Upgrade a Magic item to a Rare item, adding two random high-tier modifiers" and reset if you roll badly (or 3 high tier modifiers. 4 should be worse since the odds to roll good 4 modifiers will be lower and usually the crafted ones are equivelant to a top T4)

- multimod two attack modifiers then use the "Remove a random non-Attack modifier from an item and add a new Attack modifier" and hope for a good roll (since you want all attack modifiers on your Bow, and 2 arrows , flat cold, attack speed etc are all attack modifiers, this horticraft option is a guaranteed removal of the "can craft 2 modifiers" affix from my understanding). The risk here is to roll something bad ofc.

The ideea of horticrafting isn't that it will replace imprints, since imprints can be used to make the ideal start of a craft base. Horticrafting can help you manipulate your modifiers / increase your roll chances. Since there are many options, and I don't know half of them, you will have to do your own research on this.

At least that's my 2 cents.
Last edited by ZaPwner on Jan 29, 2021, 2:47:43 AM
"
ZaPwner wrote:
@Kraken801

I'm not a horticrafting expert, but from what I see you will still want to imprint.

Imprint until you get +2 arrows and maybe some good T1 - T3s. That's 2 ideal affixes, now you have the amazing Rare as a base.
For the remaining 4 affixes you can use horticrafting. (or if you are really hardcore, you can roll an ideal 3rd affix with regal imprint, then go the multimod route)

Speculating from what I see (please keep in mind I don't know that well horticrafting) you can either:
- use the "Upgrade a Magic item to a Rare item, adding two random high-tier modifiers" and reset if you roll badly (or 3 high tier modifiers. 4 should be worse since the odds to roll good 4 modifiers will be lower and usually the crafted ones are equivelant to a top T4)

- multimod two attack modifiers then use the "Remove a random non-Attack modifier from an item and add a new Attack modifier" and hope for a good roll (since you want all attack modifiers on your Bow, and 2 arrows , flat cold, attack speed etc are all attack modifiers, this horticraft option is a guaranteed removal of the "can craft 2 modifiers" affix from my understanding). The risk here is to roll something bad ofc.

The ideea of horticrafting isn't that it will replace imprints, since imprints can be used to make the ideal start of a craft base. Horticrafting can help you manipulate your modifiers / increase your roll chances. Since there are many options, and I don't know half of them, you will have to do your own research on this.

At least that's my 2 cents.

Thx for the insight, it's still helping people like me with no harvest experience, I'll wait and research some more, since I managed to get this in like 300 alt
@Avvoltoyo

Good job on hitting it in 300 alts. My first time took me over 2500 alts so ... :).

You can still do imprint + augment cycle until you end up with a desirable affix at this stage. Horticrafting usually makes your item rare, and you don't want that.

You want to imprint the IDEAL Blue (Magic) item to start form that. from that point forward you can investigate horticrafting options. And if you do a bad roll, you just revert using the imprint.

Expensive, but it's well worth it.
"
ZaPwner wrote:
@Avvoltoyo

Good job on hitting it in 300 alts. My first time took me over 2500 alts so ... :).

You can still do imprint + augment cycle until you end up with a desirable affix at this stage. Horticrafting usually makes your item rare, and you don't want that.

You want to imprint the IDEAL Blue (Magic) item to start form that. from that point forward you can investigate horticrafting options. And if you do a bad roll, you just revert using the imprint.

Expensive, but it's well worth it.

Yeah had luck hitting without prefixes too, but the crafting is long :P

Thx for the input, kinda figured had to do the impint cycle anyway, gonna spend my future currency in crafting since its the bigger upgrade! I can do t16, conquerors etc fine with opus, so can't wait to try the new bow

Edit: i managed this bow, would u advice to keep it then later upgrade the tier with harvest?
Last edited by Avvoltoyo on Jan 29, 2021, 8:42:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info