[3.14] Blade Blast Build | Chieftain | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

Hey guys, this is the last build of heist league. Blade Blast/Blade Fall was very popular in heist and it might get nerfed. So I wanted to try it and if it doesn't get nerfed I'm gonna update for next league.

This is a very tanky build. %81 physical damage reduction, %76 attack block chance, %70 spell block chance and life leech/regen. Only bad thing about build is you need to cast 2 spell all the time.

Do not use righteous fire while leveling. I start using after merc lab.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ND6ywedk

Build Video: https://youtu.be/AGbbD3oyuRY

Kill all for bandit

3.14 CHANGES:
- Blade Blast
Now deals 11-17 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 13-20) and 210-315 Physical Damage (previously 279-418) at gem level 20.
Now has added damage effectiveness of 50% (previously 60%).
- Wave of Conviction
Now has added damage effectiveness of 240% (previously 220%).
Exposure now applies -15% to Elemental Resistance matching highest Damage taken (previously -25%).
Now deals 35 to 52 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 32 to 48) and 1057 to 1585 Physical Damage at gem level 20 (previously 972 to 1459).
- Vitality
Now causes you and nearby allies to Regenerate 10 Life per second at gem level 1 (previously 15) and 193.2 Life per second at gem level 20 (previously 247).
- Vaal Righteous Fire
Now deals 80-99% of Sacrificed Energy Shield and Life as Fire Damage per second (previously 161-180%).
Now Sacrifices 60% of your total Energy Shield and Life (previously 30%).
Now grants 10-19% more Spell Damage (previously 15-28%).
Now has a Soul Gain Prevention duration of 6 seconds (previously 12).
- Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown (previously 4 seconds).

(Footage is from 3.12)

GEAR:

Gem Setup:

Blade Blast - Awakened Controlled Destruction - Inspiration - Awakened Elemental Focus - Awakened Fire Penetration - Awakened Increased Area of Effect (Conc Effect for bosses)

Bladefall - Unleash - Spell Cascade - Combustion

Vaal Righteous Fire / Herald of Ash / Vitality

Immortal Call - Cast when Damage Taken / Herald of Purity / Blood Rage

Enduring Cry - Flame Dash - Arcane Surge - Second Wind

Summon Stone Golem / Wave of Conviction / Tempest Shield

Last edited by wishdropper on Apr 14, 2021, 7:48:49 PM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2021, 2:45:30 PM
I'm interested to try this build in Ritual league.
Will you update the guide for 3.13 after the patch notes tonight?
"
movax wrote:
I'm interested to try this build in Ritual league.
Will you update the guide for 3.13 after the patch notes tonight?

Just updated pob link if you still interested in this build. Good luck in ritual :)
Also a quick note use awakened spell cascade at end game to generate twice as many blades from bladefall :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
How do you level this build?
"
MrNeskOne wrote:

you might wanna look at zizarans youtube channel, he posted a video about this build including leveling section, leveling pob etc
"
Just updated pob link if you still interested in this build. Good luck in ritual :)

Thanks for the updated PoB link and good luck to you too :)
"
MrNeskOne wrote:

I've found 3 different suggestions for this. One is with EK, another with Storm/Armageddon Brand and the third with Purifying Flame. I'm gonna try Purifying Flame, but I'm not gonna speedrun or rush anything.
League starting this,changed my mind from vortex occultist since i really loved your generals cry flurry build!Gl this league hope you can make more builds!!!
"
MrNeskOne wrote:

It scales off physical damage and fire damage,so just get some good physical early or even flame spell and do that, even firebal lesse projectiles works great dont overthink it,you can switch to bladefall blade last at like level 35 wehn you get to siossa.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info