[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Got some upgrades today after selling the synthesis ring I linked to you Gryph for 150ex. Pretty happy with ring and chest, now I need to work on my gloves.
"
raymondb0502 wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Scoorczybyk wrote:
Ok, thx for reply. ill definitely buy it then.

Next question, any replacement for Ngamahu ring?
I theory craftet Elder/Shaper ring with ignite chance and life gain for spell hit but its seems to be veery hard to craft or im missing something.

Maybe someone more experienced with harvest will find a good way to craft that, for me its all still new thing as i skipped harvest league :D

+63 to maximum Life
+13 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Spells
10% chance to Ignite
Adds 15 to 36 Fire Damage against Ignited Enemies
21% increased Fire Damage
+12% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
22% increased Spell Damage

No, no replacement. Using anything else will result in committing suicide from time to time. Especially if doing harder content with lots of monsters.

Shoot, maybe I'll test this on stream so y'all'll believe me XD

Just quick question my resistance after replace the amulet and ring is not good. Can i get some recommendations ( my cold res is just 20 and chaos res is negative ...)

Gratz on that ring sale my dude! That chest looks identical to mine, lmao

I have a temple life undet ring though so NYA! :D

Very cool overall though! I should prob get a HH here eventually lmao

EDIT: lmk if you need life enchant for your chest, I have two of them rotting in my Harvest bench
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Feb 6, 2021, 10:30:46 PM

i have not linked because need to remove a lot of points thread of hope large

Hey there :) this is my gear progress in the past week,doing right now deli 60-80% and solid by far,I feel I’m lacking a bit of dmt for full 100 % juicy deli maps ...what upgrade I should do now ? Consider I will have around 40 ex budget to spent .

Thank u in advise for the reply in my first post too :) build is incredible funny!
Last edited by PennyRise on Feb 7, 2021, 3:07:22 AM
"

i have not linked because need to remove a lot of points thread of hope large

Hey there :) this is my gear progress in the past week,doing right now deli 60-80% and solid by far,I feel I’m lacking a bit of dmt for full 100 % juicy deli maps ...what upgrade I should do now ? Consider I will have around 40 ex budget to spent .

Thank u in advise for the reply in my first post too :) build is incredible funny!

Well, here's some things you can do for DPS:

Level 21 VD
Awakened CoC Support (level 3+) and replace belt with stygian with more damage mods/life+Jewel with damage+life etc...

Helmet can have soooo much more damage on it that you have now. a Warlord base can get you -9% Fire Res, Ele Damage, Crit multi, and woke together with Hunter for Fire to spells.

Add Sixth Socket to staff. Get Raise Specter and get yourself a primal Crushclaw and Primal Blisterlord. Do not sleep on corpse explosion damage even on VD.

Woke Spell Cascade and/or +1 VD Helmet will be more balls per second=more explosions in a radius=faster ramp up time and generally more DPS.

Consider Woke Fire Pen if damage in maps is a struggle. You're probably running maps with +Ele resists and/or Ele Equilibrium. Fire Pen does a lot more in those situations.

Do some Remove/Add Casters to get that spell crit up to T1 on chest.

Cooked Alive or Smoking Remains on medium cluster are both better than Cremator now that you have an explosion chest.

Fix large cluster jewel to have 3 notables. Saves points.

Put quality on Assassin's Mark. This gives chance to gain PCs on hit.

Head Hunter is always an option too.

Maw of Conquest + Divergent Herald of Agony + Golden Rule for poison Sextant abuse to destroy 100% delirious maps btw.

Detonate Dead is more damage than VD when you have the right setup as well. Worse for clearing maps though.
first thanks for this amazing build

When i change the martyr of innocence on my PoB for the replica duskdawn even tho i get 100% crit chance and swaping ICS to awakened fire pen, my damage drops by 30% on VD avarage hit and total dps. i don't get why it is so much better then martyr of innocence, go from 90-95% crit to 100% is really worth the 30% damage loss? or i'm missing something? It's my only ritual character if you wanna have a look

thanks again for the build, i'm doing simulacrum and t16 100% delirium and almost never die
Can i start this build with 40 exa budget? Thanks
"
redslugah wrote:
first thanks for this amazing build

When i change the martyr of innocence on my PoB for the replica duskdawn even tho i get 100% crit chance and swaping ICS to awakened fire pen, my damage drops by 30% on VD avarage hit and total dps. i don't get why it is so much better then martyr of innocence, go from 90-95% crit to 100% is really worth the 30% damage loss? or i'm missing something? It's my only ritual character if you wanna have a look

thanks again for the build, i'm doing simulacrum and t16 100% delirium and almost never die

Yeah, it's hard to put it on paper but:

10% more attack speed. This means 10% more DPS amd much much faster ramp up time.

Higher Flaskless Crit - more DPS when flasks are down

More Generic damage scaling - more explosion damage from corpse explode side of VD

So, yes, while it is not as high damage per ball, it feels a lot better in practice.

That said, there's nothing wrong with sticking with Martyr if you're comfortable with it.

"
dado_hd wrote:
Can i start this build with 40 exa budget? Thanks

Yes! :D
Hey gruyph can explain how to craft that helmet - 8 fire res multi, and woke with hunter ty <3
amazing build! I love necro and always wanted to try a CoC build.
I don't have the budget for the watcher's eye so I dropped the eye of innocence and replaced for a 'fire damage leeched as life' amulet tho. Besides that is there anything I should do to use detonate dead instead of volatile dead? I see on pob the damage is higher with DD over VD but whenever I try it on a boss it seems a bit lower.

here's the PoB in case you got any suggestions, I'm using crushclaws as spectres:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/h7NsMftC
Last edited by rovaxx on Feb 7, 2021, 8:41:35 AM
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Scoorczybyk wrote:
Ok, thx for reply. ill definitely buy it then.

Next question, any replacement for Ngamahu ring?
I theory craftet Elder/Shaper ring with ignite chance and life gain for spell hit but its seems to be veery hard to craft or im missing something.

Maybe someone more experienced with harvest will find a good way to craft that, for me its all still new thing as i skipped harvest league :D

+63 to maximum Life
+13 Life gained for each Enemy hit by your Spells
10% chance to Ignite
Adds 15 to 36 Fire Damage against Ignited Enemies
21% increased Fire Damage
+12% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
22% increased Spell Damage

No, no replacement. Using anything else will result in committing suicide from time to time. Especially if doing harder content with lots of monsters.

Shoot, maybe I'll test this on stream so y'all'll believe me XD

I tried using those rings instead ngamahu but I think the problem is that cyclone also ignites with herald of ash/anger and you're not gaining that as life since its not a spell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info