[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

pob update 3.17?
"
CoBEpeuH777 wrote:
pob update 3.17?

I'm not updating this build until I think it's viable again.

The Burning Witch has...well, burned up.
I played with the old tree. enough damage.
"
CoBEpeuH777 wrote:
pob update 3.17?

I plan to just play this again with a copy paste from last league

Dont really see any major nerfs from any of this patch?

Only thing that got nerfed was desecrate and I cant imagine its that bad

pob still showing over 7 million DPS with my gear and tree from last league
Last edited by Kyronami on Feb 6, 2022, 11:49:30 AM
"
Kyronami wrote:
"
CoBEpeuH777 wrote:
pob update 3.17?

Yeah...I was spoiled by it being 25m+ pre 3.15 lol
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Kyronami wrote:
"
CoBEpeuH777 wrote:
pob update 3.17?

Yeah...I was spoiled by it being 25m+ pre 3.15 lol

Yeah lol I played it pre 3.15 and post, was also looking at your other tank DD build too might try that before doing this again since it seems cheaper

biggest killer for this build right now is the staff is 10ex by itself + the other stuff
Hey guys! If anyone is playing this in 3.17, I stumbled across a mod that might prove useful and would love some feedback!

The brittle provides +5% base crit and does not appear to scale with ailment effect (idk why).

It drops as you're moving which works perfectly with cyclone and can be a really easy way to cap crit chance saving a gem link and other crit investments.

let me know!
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
Hey guys! If anyone is playing this in 3.17, I stumbled across a mod that might prove useful and would love some feedback!

The brittle provides +5% base crit and does not appear to scale with ailment effect (idk why).

It drops as you're moving which works perfectly with cyclone and can be a really easy way to cap crit chance saving a gem link and other crit investments.

let me know!

The build is better then ever. If my Pob is right im sitting at 1.2Million dmg per ball and 350k explosion dmg.

I use the new Staff the Annihilationg Light which gives ~40-45% more dmg compared to Martyr of Innocence. But makes capping Resistance hard.

Inc Crit Damage is better than Awakend Fire Pen but I couldn't hit the offcolour

Bittle on Boots is a must and opens other Support Gems

Maybe with Vit/Dics watchers Eye and Ele Weakness + Anger you can hit 2M dps (22-23M with 12 Balls)

Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/PhK0FCYt
Last edited by Gedankenlos on Feb 24, 2022, 3:21:59 AM
"
Gedankenlos wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

let me know!

The build is better then ever. If my Pob is right im sitting at 1.2Million dmg per ball and 350k explosion dmg.

I use the new Staff the Annihilationg Light which gives ~40-45% more dmg compared to Martyr of Innocence. But makes capping Resistance hard.

Inc Crit Damage is better than Awakend Fire Pen but I couldn't hit the offcolour

Bittle on Boots is a must and opens other Support Gems

Maybe with Vit/Dics watchers Eye and Ele Weakness + Anger you can hit 2M dps (22-23M with 12 Balls)

Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/PhK0FCYt

You say better than ever, I say, still about 50% of what it used to be at most. :P

I did consider the new staff for the raw power of it, but like, DAAAAAAANG the resists were hard enough to begin with. xD

Some things that you might find useful:
Unnerve and Fire Exposure can be gotten on gloves as Exarch and EoW Implicits. This'll let you replace Wave of Conviction with Divergent Purifying Flame for some extra DPS (or another gem if you prefer).

Set monster type to Shaper/Guardians or Sirus for DPS calcs.

Instead of Secrets of Suffering to allow brittle, just type in:
"100% Chance to inflict Brittle"
This is the way.

Also for gem links, if you're using Annihilating Light, Immolate is your best DPS gem at roughly 47.5% more damage at 21/20 vs 42.1% from 21/20 inc crit damage. The gem is very weak if you use Martyr though.

Final thought: VD Corpse Explosions do not all overlap so you might only get 3-4 popping on a single target.

Phantasmal Desecrate gives some decent chance to spawn corpses with 300% life which is a nice dps boost with no downside other than the cost of the gem.
Gryph ma man, you need to update this build! You have 2 days :-D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info