[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Big thanks to this Build. I invested some EX last week and it is absolutly amazing to play. Much better than my Blockchain Glad in this League.
I will keep this build next season as well!
thanks for this build, my first lvl 100 Char. :)
nice guide
"
Tharlimas wrote:
Big thanks to this Build. I invested some EX last week and it is absolutly amazing to play. Much better than my Blockchain Glad in this League.
I will keep this build next season as well!

Nice! I'm planning to play something similar to this for next league unless that gets nerfed. Then back to this one. Lol.

"
Gwynnedd wrote:
thanks for this build, my first lvl 100 Char. :)

Gratz dude!

"
jabeleta wrote:
nice guide

Thanks! :)
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Nice! I'm planning to play something similar to this for next league unless that gets nerfed. Then back to this one. Lol.

can you spoiler a bit?
"
Gwynnedd wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

can you spoiler a bit?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3130496
Hi, I tried to min-max the build, the only thing now I am confused about is that whether should I use replica duskdawn or martyr of innocence, I know this is kinda situational, but there is the question, for replica duskdawn I have much higher total corpse explosion dps, which is like 20m, but no bosses can be that huge size to eat all that aoe overlap, on the other hand, martyr of innocence has 4m more fireball dps, but lose ton of corpse explosion dps. Both of them are full crit on atk and spell thanks to your advice I made a pog gg chest.So here is the question, should I go anger instead of zealotry on replica duskdawn to push dps even further by trading a bit stability since that will make spell crit not 100%, or should I go martyr of innocence for more fireball dps since corpse explosion is"busted"dps. Thank you, absolutely love your build, min-maxed version is really amazing, tanky af, melting everything.
"
AwakenerEX wrote:
Hi, I tried to min-max the build, the only thing now I am confused about is that whether should I use replica duskdawn or martyr of innocence, I know this is kinda situational, but there is the question, for replica duskdawn I have much higher total corpse explosion dps, which is like 20m, but no bosses can be that huge size to eat all that aoe overlap, on the other hand, martyr of innocence has 4m more fireball dps, but lose ton of corpse explosion dps. Both of them are full crit on atk and spell thanks to your advice I made a pog gg chest.So here is the question, should I go anger instead of zealotry on replica duskdawn to push dps even further by trading a bit stability since that will make spell crit not 100%, or should I go martyr of innocence for more fireball dps since corpse explosion is"busted"dps. Thank you, absolutely love your build, min-maxed version is really amazing, tanky af, melting everything.

Or should I just keep what I have now, replica duskdawn+zealotry
"
AwakenerEX wrote:
"
AwakenerEX wrote:

I like Replica DD because the extra base crit also let's me drop some passives that can allow for a 2nd cluster tree. I would also check your APS on both as Rep DD has more base attack speed which is also a direct DPS boost.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
AwakenerEX wrote:
"
AwakenerEX wrote:

I like Replica DD because the extra base crit also let's me drop some passives that can allow for a 2nd cluster tree. I would also check your APS on both as Rep DD has more base attack speed which is also a direct DPS boost.

Yeah do you mind if you check my pob and tell me if there is anything to adjust, like what you said I can drop some crit nodes for second cluster, tyvm
https://pastebin.com/E8bL2gS4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info