[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Cashzz wrote:

What else can I upgrade? hitting a road block here

btw selling this whole build to anyone interested =)

I would buy/craft a crit chest. Frenzy on hit is kinda wasted imo since charging offensive gives us permanent frenzy uptime due to it working with eye of innocence. A double crit/offering/curse chest with 10% life as max es. Or a +2 Aoe gems inpulsa if u can get a lvl 21 divergent VD.

Bottled faith if u dont have it

Flat added fire damage to spells on gloves from incursion suffix mod and/or redeemer prefix. Lots of damage here.

1% ele/fire pen corruptions on a few jewels then swap to hypothermia instead of fire pen.

Build out a second cluster tree with stuff like the medium curse cluster for unnerve/cull so u can free gem socket space for more utility such as awakened hextouch and another curse. Using hextouch/awakened hextouch also allows you to fully level your curses in your lvl 1 cwdt.

I cant belive what happened. I tried to make the medium curse jewel for my starter long time ago and got nothing after few thousands of alts and regals.

Today I used like 120 alts and maybe 12 regals and got two of them:

I will keep one and sell second. Now I wonder what should I should upgrade first. Probably chest but not sure if I should buy Inpulsa (just regular 6L, not enough currency for good corruption) or some crit chest.

Or maybe save it and buy first Replica Duskdawn?

Any advice what would be better upgrade?
"
Asag wrote:
I cant belive what happened. I tried to make the medium curse jewel for my starter long time ago and got nothing after few thousands of alts and regals.

Today I used like 120 alts and maybe 12 regals and got two of them:

I will keep one and sell second. Now I wonder what should I should upgrade first. Probably chest but not sure if I should buy Inpulsa (just regular 6L, not enough currency for good corruption) or some crit chest.

Or maybe save it and buy first Replica Duskdawn?

Any advice what would be better upgrade?

Grats man

I'd get an inpulsa for now. Offers some defenses in flat life and shock immunity, and explode clear for relatively cheap. Makes it easier to start saving for your duskdawn where as a crafted chest you could spend god knows how much.

Fwiw im still rocking inpulsa at lvl 96
Sniped this for 20c today:

Now I should craft quality on it, 6s and then 6L. After this craft sufixes cannot be changed and harvest craft reroll with attack mods (or crit) to get either t2 or t1 guaranted attack crit?

Is this correct?

After I will do this what would be next step for the curse mod?
Again Suffixes cannot be changed and this time reforge with caster mods?
Wanna know what crafts I should store in bench.
Last edited by Asag on May 15, 2021, 9:08:12 AM
"
Asag wrote:
Sniped this for 20c today:

Now I should craft quality on it, 6s and then 6L. After this craft sufixes cannot be changed and harvest craft reroll with attack mods (or crit) to get either t2 or t1 guaranted attack crit?

Is this correct?

After I will do this what would be next step for the curse mod?
Again Suffixes cannot be changed and this time reforge with caster mods?
Wanna know what crafts I should store in bench.

Your process you detailed is correct and exactly what i used to get my chest. You will need reforge attack or reforge crit, reforge casters, and reforge keep suffixes if you are unlucky.

After you have secured the 2nd crit mod on there, there is a chance that all the prefixes get filled as well. If that happens, reforge keep suffixes until you have open prefix and can craft suffixes cant be changed and reforge caster to gurantee curse.

However, you can also get 3 prefixes in this step and if you want to craft %life as max es(prefix) once done then you will need to reforge keep suffixes until you have open prefix, then try the suffixes cant be changed/reforge caster again until you have open prefix and additional curse.
Thx for clarification. This will gonna be my long term goal because if unlucky this can eat some exalts just for the cant be changed crafts so Im not focusing on it that much.

Gonna see how first steps will work out.

Last edited by Asag on May 15, 2021, 9:47:16 AM
"
Asag wrote:
Thx for clarification. This will gonna be my long term goal because if unlucky this can eat some exalts just for the cant be changed crafts so Im not focusing on it that much.

Gonna see how first steps will work out.

Yep exactly. Can end up being quite cheap though if you are lucky. Honestly though, i only use my rare crafted chest on end game bosses like sirus/maven/shaper/elder. Everything else i’ve used an inpulsa because its just so damn satisfying.
Just found ring in ritual with Ignites you inflict deal % damage faster. This will get me few exalts to fund my chest :) Lucky streak in last 3 days :p

Or maybe I will just buy 6L Inpulsa while working on this chest.
If anyone is having trouble with bossing, I HIGHLY recommend using the lucky crit chance while focussed craft on belt. Complete game changer for when your diamond flask runs out. I also use it to ramp up in the first couple seconds of the fight before i pop flasks.
Just bought Inpulsa. This build feels so good to play after some investment. Im so glad I rerolled into it. Cant wait to upgrade to Replica Duskdawn and better rares and second cluster.

Is hypothermia better than Energy Leech? Not sure how to color my chest (later gonna vorici it for possible gem swaps).
Last edited by Asag on May 15, 2021, 10:10:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info