[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Hi Gryph great build again. I did play the Scolds one when it was super op.
But with this I've also cleared atlas and bosses easily.

Anyway, how much crit chance we want for cyclone & volatile?

Also what for the sixth gem, awekened fire pen or hypotermia?
"
Slaikkiz wrote:

As high as possible on the crit chance :P This is of course, taking flasks into account.

I'm using ES leech at the moment. Hypothermia is also good. Fire pen is good if you lack pen elsewhere, otherwise it's conditional.
Tryied this build, it's easiest to play build i saw last 4 years=) But i'm a little struggle with low damage. I dont have much currency for Replica staff and Watchers eye. My next step to get 20 lvl 20 qual gems, but what next? I can clear t9, but dont know how to increase damage more=( Also got only 56 crit chance on cyclone.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Slaikkiz wrote:

As high as possible on the crit chance :P This is of course, taking flasks into account.

I'm using ES leech at the moment. Hypothermia is also good. Fire pen is good if you lack pen elsewhere, otherwise it's conditional.

Thanks for the help, the build feels very solid with all gems.. maybe I'll use fire pen for a while lol. My chest has only attack crit and no spell.
Hey Gryph how are you liking the Maw of Conquest for this build? It looks awesome from the stats. I want to grab one but I'd loose all my resistances lol
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:
Hey Gryph how are you liking the Maw of Conquest for this build? It looks awesome from the stats. I want to grab one but I'd loose all my resistances lol

If you're trying to go LL with petrified Blood you kinda need it. I wouldn't worry too much otherwise.
Yesterday i did Sirus 8 (first time this league for me because i had no textures there before fixes) and it took me 15min to kill, like i have 500k dps :D:D:D dont even know what im doing wrong with build. I dont need ES on hit and ES at all, because i always play squishy builds like 5k health. At this point blocks and life regen is a lot for me. So, any options to improve solo target dmg? maxing DivergentVD now but i dont think it can help me a lot(
"
Yesterday i did Sirus 8 (first time this league for me because i had no textures there before fixes) and it took me 15min to kill, like i have 500k dps :D:D:D dont even know what im doing wrong with build. I dont need ES on hit and ES at all, because i always play squishy builds like 5k health. At this point blocks and life regen is a lot for me. So, any options to improve solo target dmg? maxing DivergentVD now but i dont think it can help me a lot(

You're missing accuracy on your gear. What's your chance to hit? Probably really low. That alone is going to gut your DPS.
So,

I am really satisfied with mapping but I have problems with higher-level conquerers and sirus - prob lacking some single target damage.

Can someone check out my pob and suggest what to focus on next? I have around 8 ex at the moment but can farm more, of course :)

https://pastebin.com/vdMKynGK

Thanks!
i was fiddling with PoB to see the benefit of switching to replica duskdawn, and i dropped quiet a bit in damage compared to martyr to the point where i could get similar numbers, but with the big investment of getting it.

Maybe i did some wrong configurations?

i tried
- adding replica duskdawn
- adding awakened cast on crit
- rem inc crit chance on 6link to conc effect

dmg was more or less the same with my current martyr setup.

did i forget sth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info