Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Waemiwi wrote:
"
"
Kyronami wrote:
for bossing I sure would love a stygian with the hunter mod flask charges on crit

Just sniped this bad boy.

Man that belt is nice, maybe I should get one for bossing also

I realized after buying it that they could probably be easily crafted using fossils, then metamod and harvest for around 4ex plus base cost which is 3ish ex.
"
"
majesthro wrote:
"

No, I acquired a base with with spell crit and offering on it and open prefix. Did suffixes can't be changed and reforge with crit to (i believe?) gurantee the other crit mod whether u have attack or spell already on the chest. You could also use reforge with attack or reforge with caster for the other crit mod you dont have.

But suffixes cannot be changed allows for open suffix roll? I was wondering cause u guaranteed 3 suffixes + curse prefix

Yes, that’s the trick. Suffixes can’t be changed locks the current suffixes, but not the empty suffix. So the empty suffix can roll the second crit mod when you suffixes cant be change>reforge with crit.

Do NOT use reforge for caster when going for spell crit! YOu will very likely just get extra curse and a random suffix. Always use Crit reforge for this. Using attack for attack crit is fine though.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on May 2, 2021, 9:08:09 AM

Do NOT use reforge for caster when going for spell crit! YOu will very likely just get extra curse and a random suffix. Always use Crit reforge for this. Using attack for attack crit is fine though.[/quote]

Just realized this...Going to edit original post.
Hey Gryph, maybe want to add a crafting guide for this belt? After buying one last night for 10ex, I realized this could be easily crafted with life fossil spam for life + %life and open prefix, open suffix on hunter stygian vise. Then lock prefixes, reforge with crit.

Cost me about 6ex to make, but that is because I got lucky with reforge crit leaving open suffix for CDR craft.

Also got jewel for relatively cheap.
I've been running Vaal Blade Vortex as a defensive spell. It's awesome for dmg and defense. Most times it clears a room before I even get there
Want to try this build, though I have permanent onslaught with my boots, do I need to get more attack speed? Hotheaded can grant an additional 20% but I fear I will go over the next break point.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
frogemoth wrote:
Want to try this build, though I have permanent onslaught with my boots, do I need to get more attack speed? Hotheaded can grant an additional 20% but I fear I will go over the next break point.

No I don't think you need to worry as OP has onslaught factored in. You especially don't need to worry about it until you have replica duskdawn. Martyr of innocence really needs tons of attack speed to cap out.

Also, from my experience gem sockets on this build are super valuable. Those boots are nuts, but you may find yourself needing that socket instead of abyss socket at some point. Most people use cinderswallow for this build because it is reaaaally good for it, so already get onslaught there. Don't need to use cinderswallow though.
I am horrible with pob. I know this might be asking a lot but can someone please load up my character (Account: TheChosenOne_ and character :
TheJizzinator and see what my damage is and also if I am at the optimal damage with the CoC aps/cool down thing? Also it would be great if someone can recommend to me what things I should be upgrading next.

Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on May 2, 2021, 5:13:31 PM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
I am horrible with pob. I know this might be asking a lot but can someone please load up my character (Account: TheChosenOne_ and character :
TheJizzinator and see what my damage is and also if I am at the optimal damage with the CoC aps/cool down thing? Also it would be great if someone can recommend to me what things I should be upgrading next.

Didn't look at dps, but looking at your character next upgrades should be a few things: Hotheaded jewel with high attack speed roll. The reason being, without a source of onslaught, using martyr of innocence you are likely not even at the point where you would need the 14% CDR on your belt because I don't think you are reaching the 12.2 or whatever threshold. A source of onslaught and the jewel would help you immensely I believe (up to 40% attack speed there=more VD procs).

You are also going to want to swap out discipline for zealotry. You dont need discipline until you get the watchers eye, so get an enlighten 3 with a conqueror's efficiency socketed on your tree or enlighten 4 by itself if you have the money once you get the watchers eye.

The after that, get a watchers eye with es on hit, and swap flesh and stone out for discipline.
Last edited by SniggidyDiggidy on May 2, 2021, 6:59:40 PM
Just a quick question. I'm wanting to get a new body armour for my build and I was wondering as I want explody on it what would be better for my character. Spell Crit or Attack Crit?

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info