[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
SeuMedo wrote:
"
Kyronami wrote:
So why do we want dual crit for chest I didnt think spell crit did anything for cyclone

spell crit is gonna scale your actual damage... Attack crit is only to proc CoC, but your damage comes from VD which scales with spell crit...

Ah I see... getting double crit + increased offering is gonna be brutal

how much does the spell crit really add, i was thinking of spamming till I got attack crit, offering, and just a resist or something.

Or i guess how much does the increased offering thing add... getting 2 of any combo seems doable but 3 with nerfed harvest seems impossible
Last edited by Kyronami on Apr 29, 2021, 3:13:13 PM
"
Kyronami wrote:
"
SeuMedo wrote:
"
Kyronami wrote:
So why do we want dual crit for chest I didnt think spell crit did anything for cyclone

spell crit is gonna scale your actual damage... Attack crit is only to proc CoC, but your damage comes from VD which scales with spell crit...

how much does the spell crit really add, i was thinking of spamming till I got attack crit, offering, and just a resist or something.

Or i guess how much does the increased offering thing add... getting 2 of any combo seems doable but 3 with nerfed harvest seems impossible

I think you can pick either spell or attack crit. Pretty sure it's unnecessary to get both unless you are min-maxing.
Last edited by youngtomlin on Apr 29, 2021, 5:18:01 PM
"
youngtomlin wrote:
"
Kyronami wrote:

I think you can pick either spell or attack crit. Pretty sure it's unnecessary to get both unless you are min-maxing.

Can we do all map mods? what are the cheapest upgrades I can get to help me out a lot? And if i cant afford bottled faith or cinderswallow what flasks should I use? Right now I only have a quicksilver, aztrizi's promise and diamond flask

Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Apr 29, 2021, 9:34:06 PM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Can we do all map mods? what are the cheapest upgrades I can get to help me out a lot? And if i cant afford bottled faith or cinderswallow what flasks should I use? Right now I only have a quicksilver, aztrizi's promise and diamond flask

I'm not really the veteran "know everything", but what i can say is:
Other than ele reflect, all map mods are doable. Some dangerous in general mods for most builds are also dangerous to us, like increased monsters crit, -X to all ele res. etc.
As for the upgrade, maybe not the cheapest, but the most important/impactul would be a ES on hit watchers eye.
Also, spec out of elemental overlord, this will increase your DPS by a large amount...

Edit: also, annoint charging offensive on your amulet...
Last edited by SeuMedo on Apr 29, 2021, 10:29:56 PM
"
SeuMedo wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

I'm not really the veteran "know everything", but what i can say is:
Other than ele reflect, all map mods are doable. Some dangerous in general mods for most builds are also dangerous to us, like increased monsters crit, -X to all ele res. etc.
As for the upgrade, maybe not the cheapest, but the most important/impactul would be a ES on hit watchers eye.
Also, spec out of elemental overlord, this will increase your DPS by a large amount...

Edit: also, annoint charging offensive on your amulet...

Damn, you werent kidding about getting more dmg just by removing elemental overlord. I still had it cause of the act pob. How about flasks? And I cant afford the annointment right now but I'll work on it
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
youngtomlin wrote:
"
Kyronami wrote:

is it that bad If I leave off the offering roll? I just hit this with a T1 res on it

Eh I went ahead with it

Last edited by Kyronami on Apr 29, 2021, 11:31:08 PM
"
Kyronami wrote:

is it that bad If I leave off the offering roll? I just hit this with a T1 res on it

Eh I went ahead with it

Haha yeah that's fine. I happened to find a chest for sale with an open suffix and T1 Attack Crit+Offering effect. I was originally planning to maven orb it, but decided to lock suffixes and reforge with crit. Hit T1 spell crit. GG

I am using petrified blood currently in the newly leveled toon. Level 77 today. So far I love it. Will see how far I can push it before I make adjustments to the guide.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Haha yeah that's fine. I happened to find a chest for sale with an open suffix and T1 Attack Crit+Offering effect. I was originally planning to maven orb it, but decided to lock suffixes and reforge with crit. Hit T1 spell crit. GG

I am using petrified blood currently in the newly leveled toon. Level 77 today. So far I love it. Will see how far I can push it before I make adjustments to the guide.

That is awesome, I am hyped to see how far you can take the petrified blood approach. So far my luck with Inpulsa double corruption was mediocre :D

But hey, maybe the petrified blood way can net so much dps, that I feel I dont need the Inpulsa anymore :D
I've only seen 100% deli maps with explode mode (wether inpulsa or crusader). Will it work without it? Volatile balls tend to get soaked by mobs without any further explosion.

to the petrified blood users:
i feel like strong dots are the bane of this build, dont u guys feel more prone to that with a "smaller" lifepool? cause dots are not affected by petrified blood right?
Last edited by majesthro on Apr 30, 2021, 7:32:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info