[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

I'm having some trouble being able to cast all the aura's is a piece I get get to ge more mana? Sorry for noob question
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:
I'm having some trouble being able to cast all the aura's is a piece I get get to ge more mana? Sorry for noob question

Yep. YOu're missing the Sovereignty Mana Reserve Nodes. Enlighten should also be on your mind to buy.
does Essence rush from cluster do anything/is good for us? I really can't tell if it'll work, if VD damage count as spell damage for a permanent leech and how impactful the "40% increased damage" would be.
"
SeuMedo wrote:
does Essence rush from cluster do anything/is good for us? I really can't tell if it'll work, if VD damage count as spell damage for a permanent leech and how impactful the "40% increased damage" would be.

It's not bad. It's good for a budget jewel. Spell Block is better.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
SeuMedo wrote:

Oh i see. I forgot to mention, i mean, i have a cluster with conjured wall, mage hunter and essence rush, so i was asking if it is worth to spend 2 additional passives to get it...
Thanks for the answers!
"
SeuMedo wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
SeuMedo wrote:

Oh i see. I forgot to mention, i mean, i have a cluster with conjured wall, mage hunter and essence rush, so i was asking if it is worth to spend 2 additional passives to get it...
Thanks for the answers!

Ah! Yeah not worth the 2 points imo.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:

Yep. YOu're missing the Sovereignty Mana Reserve Nodes. Enlighten should also be on your mind to buy.

Thanks Gryph
Can you please make a non cluster starter variation of the build up to lvl 95? That way after act 10, we don't need to worry about getting cluster jewels or other jewels we can't afford yet. I think you made a pob up to like 85 or 90 but that's for the spellslinger version but the guide said we can switch at lvl 70 which I did. Also I am assuming the gems and links in the written guide is the latest one and pob is old? I'd like to know which one is latest so I can know which gems and links to use
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Apr 28, 2021, 1:35:14 AM
I have CoCS - Desecrate - VD in order however it never procs
Any tips on what I might be doing wrong?
For inspired learning, im using prodigal perfection instead of blast radius. Should be more damage and the extra mana is nice.

Also, without essence rush, where do you get es leech? or do you find its not necessary if you have the watchers eye?
Last edited by SniggidyDiggidy on Apr 27, 2021, 11:16:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info