RF templar --- how do i get even more dps?

Well I am using a springleaf right now to be able to run righteous fire but im hoping that in the next 4-5 passive nodes I get I will be able to use my regular shield and still run it

I saw someone with like 40k dps on molten shell, but I cant find his thread again. Using righteous fire and 4 frenzy stacked blood rage mine only does like 16k

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I spent all my time in this game playing melee so this is my first time with spells. My fireball does about 4k damage using the same buffs i just mentioned, but on my duelist i get way more damage than that with dual strike.

I am looking for insane dps while still being able to survive and so far it is working well, I am just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on better ways to support my skills

Here is my gear

i also have a better spirit shield but its equipt on my offhand and I cant link it right now.

and here is my passive tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEBwSzBVsFtQx9DPIQexB_EmkXHBpsHRQfAiftKU8rCi0fNj02xTrYO-E8BUNjRtdHBkyzTdhY9VnzXcZfamBtZp5tGXFNcXl714Fvgh6Cm4hCi3qLjIx2jmSPRo_6ms-drp3Enjyf36XLpwinK6yqtMW1BLcxuJO-OsAawQDBxcHzwuzDbcae2CTbGtvn3fPhc-L35CLsGOw47SDvfPId8931S_em98H60g==

I am going for the rest of the es nodes near the extra frenzy charge I took on the shadow side.

I have one more question too. I took the 3 extra burn damage nodes and i want to know if that is making righteous fire burn more more, sorry to be a noob. Thanks if anyone helps me out
Oh also want to know, is there something more effective for this build than enduring cry or should i just stick with that? thanks
"
Apeiros wrote:
Oh also want to know, is there something more effective for this build than enduring cry or should i just stick with that? thanks

If you want to use 2 curses, you could use Warlords Mark. Its only good for Endurance Charges on kill. Unless you are a physical melee-ist. Which then, it would give you leech too.

Also, molten shell benefits a shit ton from the +2 Fire Gems mod on wands.
Last edited by Walhart on Mar 30, 2013, 12:27:09 AM
Youre making it harder to yourself by using inner force (RF damages you more because of this). Remove those and put them in fire damage nodes. If the ES on your shield is good, theres some 30% increased ES from shield on your route to compensate some of the ES cap.
Im not too sure about the burn damage, personally would take fire damage instead of burn damage.

I think a spelltotem could also help you out. Running RF with dual totems myself and very satisfied with the result. (FB+LMP+Faster casting+Faster projectiles)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info