800M Peak DPS Golems | Virtually Immortal | Destroys T19 100% Delirium | "Cheap" Aurastacker

this build are something wrong ~~!!!!
"
6_din_49 wrote:
To me it looks like this build is struggling with physical damage mittigation - no physical damage taken conversion (shield corruption, watcher's eye) and no scion/guardian ascendancy to get pdr from auras. The only defense against physical damage is the flasks.

Also, is not using Primordial Might, which costs a fortune with rmr (40 ex), so the golems are not aggressive.

I like the bow/quiver idea though.

I'll add a section on this. My initial version ran purity of elements +20% damage conversation + 2 more endurance charges. It honestly didn't matter. The biggest damage hits in the game are elemental based. Most of the time it was unnecessary. Remember you have fortify + Anom Dread Banner + Sand Stance if necessary

I found Primordial Might to make no difference with Carrion Golems, helps a bit with Stone.
"
jimmierock wrote:
"
6_din_49 wrote:
To me it looks like this build is struggling with physical damage mittigation - no physical damage taken conversion (shield corruption, watcher's eye) and no scion/guardian ascendancy to get pdr from auras. The only defense against physical damage is the flasks.

Also, is not using Primordial Might, which costs a fortune with rmr (40 ex), so the golems are not aggressive.

I'll add a section on this. My initial version ran purity of elements +20% damage conversation + 2 more endurance charges. It honestly didn't matter. The biggest damage hits in the game are elemental based. Most of the time it was unnecessary. Remember you have fortify + Anom Dread Banner + Sand Stance if necessary

I found Primordial Might to make no difference with Carrion Golems, helps a bit with Stone.
Yes, Anomalous Dread Banner is great!

I recommend to reserve a jewel slot for a Watcher's eye (phys dmg conversion with purities, pys dmg reduction with determination, phasing with haste, etc), add a jewel with Corrupted Blood immunity and an anti-bleeding flask. Corrupted blood corruption is not that expensive this league, everyone is looking for rmr.

Also, you might consider Scion ascendancy for this build. For the cost of ~20% dps and a bit of minion tankiness, it offers 40%+ flat physical damage reduction from auras, easy access to few extra jewel slots, and 5 extra skill points from ascendancy.

Good luck!
"
6_din_49 wrote:
"
jimmierock wrote:
"
6_din_49 wrote:

Yes, Anomalous Dread Banner is great!

I recommend to reserve a jewel slot for a Watcher's eye (phys dmg conversion with purities, pys dmg reduction with determination, phasing with haste, etc), add a jewel with Corrupted Blood immunity and an anti-bleeding flask. Corrupted blood corruption is not that expensive this league, everyone is looking for rmr.

Also, you might consider Scion ascendancy for this build. For the cost of ~20% dps and a bit of minion tankiness, it offers 40%+ flat physical damage reduction from auras, easy access to few extra jewel slots, and 5 extra skill points from ascendancy.

Good luck!

Agreed. I honestly took out the watcher eye conversion mod recommendation because it was rare/expensive to find two mod conversion and three mod conversion is currently at a mirror. Scion is definitely a good alternative. You can supplement the lost DPS with different boots/gloves because you wouldn't be restricted to the Blight uniques due to the extra passives.
I like the ideia of this build and i'm not sure how it will work on 3.13 since heist gems would be more rare but harvest is comming back too, if theres no big nerf in the patch notes i will try it, start as a common golem build and switch into it with time, thanks.

Edit: i was thinking, seems that scion is a really good way too, getting charisma with intuitive leap freeing some piece of gear to alot some rare items with more energy shield seems a good option since harvest will be avaiable, but how to league start with scion? haha never played with it
Last edited by Akagami2023 on Jan 4, 2021, 12:16:14 PM
"
6_din_49 wrote:

This may have a problem with minion survivability though, especially zombies/spectres. It's not "a bit of tankiness". From Necro ascendancy, you lose +30% increases minion life, +20% more life, and +2 minion gem levels, which is huge. Zombies will have 9k HP instead of 16k HP. AG will have 20k instead of 34k (numbers from the PoB in the original post).

This might be OK while you provide all these OP auras for your minions, but you'll have to be super careful and not let the minions leave the aura range IMO...
"
SuddenBear1 wrote:

This may have a problem with minion survivability though, especially zombies/spectres. It's not "a bit of tankiness". From Necro ascendancy, you lose +30% increases minion life, +20% more life, and +2 minion gem levels, which is huge. Zombies will have 9k HP instead of 16k HP. AG will have 20k instead of 34k (numbers from the PoB in the original post).

This might be OK while you provide all these OP auras for your minions, but you'll have to be super careful and not let the minions leave the aura range IMO...

Not really. My minions can only die to Delirium maps, as this is the only place where mobs don't die instantly.

Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus, barely touch their life pool, because most times the minions are next to me, they don't have other targets to chase.

You can check my character JaneHeist (Ascendant) for setup.
Zombies: 15k HP
AG: 37k HP
Carrion Golems: 18k hp
Syndicate Operatives: 49k hp

Edit: yeah, I'm using a +2 minion skills wand and Empower lvl 4 in +1 socketed skills boots for AG/zombies. Indeed, Ascendant setup might need some adjustments, it's up to OP to test if more survivability for minions is needed. Killing everything instantly might be good enough for minions survivability.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Jan 4, 2021, 4:21:46 PM
"
SuddenBear1 wrote:
"
6_din_49 wrote:

Scion minions can get minions to survive T19 100% triple beyond.
Proof
https://youtu.be/T_ZVK6gTam4
Minions are kinda immortal unless I do reflect maps.
No offence to you. Looks like a cool build.

But this ~1 billion dps, immortal thing is why aura stacking has to go. It’s so boring that every PoE Ninja is an aura stacking ES build.

Sorry for venting. Good build!
"
slyngplante wrote:
No offence to you. Looks like a cool build.

But this ~1 billion dps, immortal thing is why aura stacking has to go. It’s so boring that every PoE Ninja is an aura stacking ES build.

Sorry for venting. Good build!

I agree with you. Aura stacking has essentially made most builds irrelevant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info