[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
Lynerus wrote:
Anyone tested this vs the freezing pulse totem build?

I put my old version of this in pob and the FP build and the FP build had like triple its damage i think

Im thinking about starting a FP totem build soon to replace this hoping it would be better

I am playing the build right now, no issues so far, Sirus / Shaper / Delve 250 / Scourge Maps etc.

My profile is open if you want to look.

I have not compared it against Freezing Pulse.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Doesn't Combustion Support have higher dps increase than the awakened fire pen you have on your hat?
"
Apostolos wrote:
Doesn't Combustion Support have higher dps increase than the awakened fire pen you have on your hat?

Combustion was nerfed last league. Awakened Fire Penetration got buffed this league. You are welcome to just take my PoB & enter Combustion over Awakened Fire Penetration and see what one is better.

PoB - https://pastebin.com/SXebvVwy

Version Changes - 3.15.0

Awakened Fire Penetration Support
Fire, Support
Level: 1–5
Cost & Reservation Multiplier: 130%
Requires Level 72
Supports any skill that hits enemies, making those hits penetrate enemy fire resistance.
Supported Skills Penetrate (35–39)% Fire Resistance
Supported Skills have (0–10)% chance to inflict Fire Exposure on Hit

Additional Effects From Quality:
Supported Skills deal (0–10)% increased Fire Damage
"
Strange that you have a Brass Dome but have not converted your evasion to Armor. That might help.

Will try. Forgot about that, and that one passive might be worth few extra k of armour.

"
I do not use Barrage, I prefer Elemental Hit. I have had no issues (killed Sirus 8 so far).

I keep Barrage as swap, for testing it against single targets. Honestly, I don't see much difference.. Either way I failed A8 Sirus yesterday. Guy was just dying too slowly for me to not fail the agility check when dodging beams :D

Getting Xoph + Corrupted frostferno might be the next big steps I take to boost the damage by a large margin. This would probably help kill bosses quicker, thus not requiring me to survive that long.
"
Ginaw wrote:
"
Strange that you have a Brass Dome but have not converted your evasion to Armor. That might help.

Will try. Forgot about that, and that one passive might be worth few extra k of armour.

"
I do not use Barrage, I prefer Elemental Hit. I have had no issues (killed Sirus 8 so far).

I keep Barrage as swap, for testing it against single targets. Honestly, I don't see much difference.. Either way I failed A8 Sirus yesterday. Guy was just dying too slowly for me to not fail the agility check when dodging beams :D

Getting Xoph + Corrupted frostferno might be the next big steps I take to boost the damage by a large margin. This would probably help kill bosses quicker, thus not requiring me to survive that long.

You should also quality 20 (GCP) your Blood Rage - That is increased attack speed. I see you are using Haste, while it is a small DPS upgrade, you might try Grace (once you convert your Evasion to Armor).

To be honest, Brass Dome is not the best, while you get insane AC, the HP leaves much to be desired. I have always gone with Kaom's and had no issues. Just a thought. If your HP is below 5k, you are always going to die. I am at 5300 right now, I am able to survive hits & heal.

Also not sure if Defiance Banner actually helps, you might be better off going with Armor & Evasion Mastery - 8% increase evasion per Frenzy Charge & 8% increased armour per Endurance charge. You have 4 Endurance Charges & are generating 3 Frenzy. Again, once you convert to armour. This will be a nice boost. I am sitting at 80% Physical Damage Reduction. Then you can even get a 4th Frenzy charge (Savagery) to not only increase defence but also offence. I added it to my tree.
"
Ahewaz wrote:

I am playing the build right now, no issues so far, Sirus / Shaper / Delve 250 / Scourge Maps etc.

How is it behaving in scourge maps? Can u clear a large amount of mobs/rares in the blood time, which seem to me that is way more punishing than incursion or breach?
Ot it depends mostly of the movement speed, since u can only place totems at location?
So my question is can u full clear the scourged inside of a map and not leave out packs of mobs?
Last edited by Zenshii on Nov 8, 2021, 10:42:41 PM
"
Zenshii wrote:
"
Ahewaz wrote:

How is it behaving in scourge maps? Can u clear a large amount of mobs/rares in the blood time, which seem to me that is way more punishing than incursion or breach?
Ot it depends mostly of the movement speed, since u can only place totems at location?
So my question is can u full clear the scourged inside of a map and not leave out packs of mobs?

Video
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
Zenshii wrote:
"
Ahewaz wrote:

Video

Which build did you level with?
"
Xerxian wrote:

I always level this build, I start with Arc Totems & move over to Elemental Hit when I get to A9.

Video of me levelling a couple of leagues ago. Warning - It is 7 hours long.
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
Xerxian wrote:

I always level this build, I start with Arc Totems & move over to Elemental Hit when I get to A9.

Video of me levelling a couple of leagues ago. Warning - It is 7 hours long.

Got it, thank you. I use to follow Wallach's FP guides, I'm on a slower computer so totems are a better build type for me to hide-n-seek a bit during lag but with the nerfs I've been looking for something newish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info