Infernal Legion + Herald of Purity Bug

Bug report reference number: 930,632,288.

My Herald of Purity sentinels are linked to infernal legion, and every once in a while, one or two of them will be created without the infernal legion effect (they both won't degen, and also do not visually appear to be burning; uncertain if they are degening enemies during this time).

This happens only sometimes, but cannot determine exact source (skill gems didn't level up during this). I have had it occur both on Act 5 Innocence fight and Act 5 Kitava fight, but also randomly during other zones. The reference number was taken with 1 Sentinel of Purity not degening during and after the Act 5 Kitava fight.

This is pretty key to my build's dps (Minion Instability, but also the infernal legion degen and Siegebreaker - not yet equipped in this bug report, so you can rule that out as a source).
Last bumped on Jul 20, 2021, 10:37:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have more information to hopefully help with this bug. Was happening to me again today upon trying to build around this idea again.

Two instances of this today. It seems that when they are refreshed (upon killing an enemy or hitting a rare or unique enemy, when the max sentinels are already up) they have a chance to ignore the infernal legion. They ignore both the aoe burn they apply to enemies and the degen they take.

First instance after fighting a red Einhar beast while leveling:

https://imgur.com/a/fR0y3da

Second instance while leveling through act 7:

https://imgur.com/a/aKA7iqs
Last edited by Deadseeds on Feb 26, 2021, 10:46:56 PM
Bump please, really want to play this in Ultimatum.
"
Deadseeds wrote:
Bug report reference number: 930,632,288.

My Herald of Purity sentinels are linked to infernal legion, and every once in a while, one or two of them will be created without the infernal legion effect (they both won't degen, and also do not visually appear to be burning; uncertain if they are degening enemies during this time).

This happens only sometimes, but cannot determine exact source (skill gems didn't level up during this). I have had it occur both on Act 5 Innocence fight and Act 5 Kitava fight, but also randomly during other zones. The reference number was taken with 1 Sentinel of Purity not degening during and after the Act 5 Kitava fight.

This is pretty key to my build's dps (Minion Instability, but also the infernal legion degen and Siegebreaker - not yet equipped in this bug report, so you can rule that out as a source).

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
Thank you!
still bugged :/
GGG needs better QC - yes you do!
Thanks for fixing this for 3.15! Loving all the nerfs and the added challenge (no sarcasm). So excited about all the new skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info