[3.12] Peak Guardian: The #1 HC Delve build <== Still works

Yup, would definitly be interested how will this build shine next league, or if there are some tweaks to do. A bit sad I only choose now to give a try to this
From what I can see it will be possible at the very, very, very maximum (including Ascendant Champion node and so on) to reach around 300% increased aura effect, but it will be massively expensive, and probably won't be feasible for more than a very few select (and very rich) players...

And you'll still have a good deal less Energy Shield, regen and phys damage reduction than before, not to mention that a lot of alternate quality gems might be nerfed (we will know later today), which is no small thing either.
Last edited by Lantador on Jan 12, 2021, 11:01:26 AM
EDIT: Build is very hard to make in HC, but doable end end game.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Jan 18, 2021, 10:59:23 PM
"
muir wrote:
Build is effectively dead for HC. Time to move on...

Probably.

If it matters your writeup here and on reddit were both very well-written and good reads.

Thank you for that. :)
RIP Divergent Determination.

How much armor do you get from the Iron Reflexes ring? 0% evade chance sucks though.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
RIP Divergent Determination.

How much armor do you get from the Iron Reflexes ring? 0% evade chance sucks though.

IR is now the only real way to get *huge* Armour, I mean aside from mana guardian shit.

It beyond sucks getting hit by literally every attack, though... feel like you'd want nice block (or dodge lul) to counteract.

Since they didnt shit on Transcendence, I'm thinking big armour IR + lots of phys taken as xyz is gonna be the way to go. Harvest should make the latter a lot nicer, unless the rate of good harvest crafts turns out to be appalling. Kinda like trying to farm a greatwolf amulet in talisman LOL.

@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Jan 12, 2021, 8:56:54 PM
Isn't there possible to still do something with bladeblast being "buffed" and still stacking some auras ? Maybe not playing it with transcendance, or delving this deep. No idea. I was very interested about your build and wanted to try the deep delve stuff, are you trying to build another of this kind ?
"
jeysen wrote:
Isn't there possible to still do something with bladeblast being "buffed" and still stacking some auras ? Maybe not playing it with transcendance, or delving this deep. No idea. I was very interested about your build and wanted to try the deep delve stuff, are you trying to build another of this kind ?

Bladeblast w/ Blade Vortex is not a COC combo unfortunately, it just doesn't function.

The problem with the nerfs to aura stacking is that you absolutely need at least 2x 1p voices (for a Guardian), not to mention a full set of i84 jewels, just to have even remotely usable stats. You'll just never get this in HC.

I may try some of my older Guardian COC builds but they will be a shadow of Dream Daddy's power, and I doubt that will be much fun to experience.
@BeerPact
Remade this build in perm, and it's actually not too shabby.

Half damage, about 3/5 EHP.

Still enough for the whole game, but probably isnt delve 1500-1600 farm worthy anymore.

See here.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CarelessNastyMuleCharlieBitMe
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Jan 18, 2021, 10:59:43 PM
#1 HC Delve last two leagues btw... guess it ain't too shabby even with all the nerfs.
@BeerPact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info