The seasonal winter microtransactions are now available in the store for a limited time! A selection of five snowy cosmetic effects, including a helmet, pets and hideout decorations will help to set a festive mood for upcoming holidays!

The Demonic Arctic Reindeer Pet, Yeti Mask, Polar Bear Cub, Snowman Hideout Decoration and this year's special Ice Sculpture Hideout Decoration will only be available in the store until January 8th (NZT) and won't return until the next December/January holiday period! Check them out by watching the videos below, or click here to get yours.

If you're looking to get some points, consider checking out our new Core Supporter Packs. Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
"
De_xter wrote:
If i buy something now, are my points gonna work toward upcoming supporter packs ? Or how does it work

Hiya,

As mentioned in this announcement post by Natalia:

"
You can upgrade from one of these Supporter Packs to another in the same series by clicking "Upgrade" on the desired pack. The process will include any pure points packs purchased since Dec 11, 2020 10:00 AM (GMT+13) (this is displayed in your local time). The maximum amount that upgrades can contribute is 80% of the value of a pack.

I'm afraid we cannot speculate if any Point Packs purchased now may be available for any future Supporter Pack upgrades however, historically, plain Point Packs have only been eligible to upgrade to Supporter Packs released in the shop during the same time period.

Hope this helps!
"
So, this Ice Sculpture. Why is it not available on Consoles?

Hi, it should be available now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info