Maps hiding in the maps stash tab

During the flashback event, i have noticed on two separate instances maps disappearing from my maps tab. I transfer the map from my inventory into my maps tab using affinities and when i go to look for the map, it's placement in the tab shows 0 maps (start of league so they were my first ones). Even when i searched it in the "highlight items" bar, nothing came up highlighted. It wasn't until i physically clicked on the specific map storage, ie. t6 glacier, that the 0 suddenly changed to a 1 and the section became highlighted. The other time it happened was with t3 thicket. I assume this bug is occurring due to affinities incorrectly cataloging the map and fixing itself when forced to recheck its inventory on manual selection of the map tab.
Last bumped on Mar 11, 2021, 11:21:06 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The same thing is happening to me in Heist league.
It happens with random maps, and fixes itself when you actually click the map tab for that specific maps and updates the map count.
I confirm, same happened to me earlier: bought two T2 Lookout maps from Zana, placed them in stash with ctrl+click, then they were nowhere.

Looking at the atlas and in map stash tab, I don't see any T2 lookout maps.

Bug number: 1,696,613,508

Edit: after restarting the client, they appeared in map stash tab.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Dec 20, 2020, 2:55:18 PM
Same here!!! Bought Leyline map from Zana, Ctrl+click it into Map stash tab. Nothing! Zero! Nada! Map disappeared!

WTF?

STILL NOT FIXED?

But you have plenty of time to kill craft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info