[3.13] BLEED BOW GLADIATOR Build 2021 EDITION. League starter & All CONTENT viable!

same, sometimes the boss do not bleed or only after a few seconds

https://pastebin.com/eXWBgrZv

Keep in mind guys that a lot of bosses have invulnerability phases and will take no damage at all.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Keep in mind guys that a lot of bosses have invulnerability phases and will take no damage at all.

Dude, if you check any of my videos, you would see, that the bug happens at the time, then the boss not supposed to have ANY invul effect ( or like conq hunter = he has no invul mechanics at all), ofc i know hp% for phase intermissions for sirus, and he is not supposed to have any invul effect right after he comes down after first intermission

I could record lots of bosses with no invul mechanics - phoenix, atoll map boss, ommiphobia for example, but i think the 3 videos are more than enought to show, that its not me not knowning any old boss mechanics( it happens pretty ofthen at shaper from the very beginning of the fight, very annoying, lots of time waste on him, can't push phases without him using any abilities, need to wait for him to cast his portal/aoe to be able to finally dps him)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

It's in the list of known issues rn, but who knows how long it gonna take to fix it...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Mar 1, 2021, 10:34:26 AM
"
wrozansk wrote:
Hi,
How can I have 4 auras active? I have Enlighten lvl 4 with War Banner, Pride and Clarity and I'm down to 85 mana. How am I supposed to add Flesh and Stone to the picture?
Thanks.

Anybody?

Also, I'd like to confirm if my idea for upgrading my bow makes sense.
I have something nearly identical to the OP:

And I have a horticrafting recipe to "remove non-phys and add a new phys modifier. Now, since all prefixes are physical, they won't get affected. So the only removable mods are:
- critical - OK
- crafting - OK
- speed/quality - not really OK
So I have a 66% chance that the outcome of the remove part would be favourable.
Now when it comes to physical suffixes, if PoEDB is accurate, there are only 2 options:
- #% increased Damage with Bleeding / Attacks have #% chance to cause Bleeding
- PhysicalDamageConvertedToChaos
If I would hit the first one - that's perfect.
The second one - not sure of.

So my question is...is it worth trying?
If you hit convert to chaos just buy remove chaos harvest craft in tft discord, it's cheap craft just make sure to but it from trusted+ person

Pride has 15% reduced Mana Reservation

this enchantment on a helmet would work, i guess

Last edited by Anngrat on Mar 4, 2021, 4:05:03 AM
Ok, not Tier 1 but I'll take it.

Now I'm just thinking which conqueror exalt would fit best if I can manage to remove the crit mod. Warlord or Redeemer, that's for certain. But I guess I'll worry about this once I remove the crit mod:)

Unfortunately not a single Assailum with the Pride enchantment available...
Last edited by wrozansk on Mar 4, 2021, 8:23:54 AM
"
wrozansk wrote:
Ok, not Tier 1 but I'll take it.

Now I'm just thinking which conqueror exalt would fit best if I can manage to remove the crit mod. Warlord or Redeemer, that's for certain. But I guess I'll worry about this once I remove the crit mod:)

Unfortunately not a single Assailum with the Pride enchantment available...

you cant' use conq exalt on already influenced item....and the best combo is elder+hunter

and ye, remove crit harvest craft would easily remove your crit mod

about helmet enchant - hire a lab runner, or try it yourself
Last edited by Anngrat on Mar 4, 2021, 9:00:36 AM
Damn, I though I can add a blind or maim or Onslaught :)
Ok, I'll leave it like that for now.
"
wrozansk wrote:
Damn, I though I can add a blind or maim or Onslaught :)
Ok, I'll leave it like that for now.

you could safely use remove crit > aug speed for something useful, but aug speed is not cheap, not sure if it's worth using on your bow

also you could try remove crit> aug influence, and again use remove chaos if you hit convert to chaos mod
Last edited by Anngrat on Mar 4, 2021, 10:49:58 AM
Well, I managed to *fix* bleed bug myself - crafted a helmet for 6 link puncture, took away assailum, in pob i have less bleed dps, but still enough to burst a9 sirus at last phase, kinda acceptable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info