[3.13] BLEED BOW GLADIATOR Build 2021 EDITION. League starter & All CONTENT viable!

"
"
Pipnotiq wrote:
I know it's kind of biased to ask this here, but would it be worth swapping over from Esoro's version to this one? I'm currently doing OK (not great) in T16s and feel rather squishy. I'm not sure on what this version does better or worse than Esoros, or other bleed glads for that matter. Thanks!

I think it would be worth it, cause i've built my build to be the tankiest and still do high damage (as shown above lol).

Hi ARP,

I just wanted to draw attention to the fact that Johnny's video is great, but it is NOT using your build. He has no block at all and isn't doing the max chaos mitigation or evasion conversion either. That is not to say that your build couldn't phase Sirus like in the video given the same insane bow. I just don't want people to dig into it and think you are trying to pass it off as your build.

Johnny's profile as linked from his youtube: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/johnnypr0x/characters
IGN: Sweethart
Hello,
Really good build so far, im really enjoying it ! Got a question about this point : "lvl.80+ Glorious Vanity with Xibaqua (divine till you see +max chaos res node down below) if you already have enough chaos res from clusters."

So there's a way to have another node of +# max chaos res ? If that's the case what's the max chaos res you can get ? So far im at 75 + 5(Divine F.)+3(Born of C.)+1(Antivenom)= 84%
Can it go further ?
Finished crafting a new ring to upgrade my old ring haha.

Haha indeed. How much currency did you throw at that thing?
"
tidus411 wrote:
Hello,
Really good build so far, im really enjoying it ! Got a question about this point : "lvl.80+ Glorious Vanity with Xibaqua (divine till you see +max chaos res node down below) if you already have enough chaos res from clusters."

So there's a way to have another node of +# max chaos res ? If that's the case what's the max chaos res you can get ? So far im at 75 + 5(Divine F.)+3(Born of C.)+1(Antivenom)= 84%
Can it go further ?

Can always get even more clusters, but at the cost of something else. And it's not needed
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Redlighter wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm wondering how tanky is this build. My previous build was a little squishy for me and I want something where you can tank somes hit and didn't get OS and I'm looking for a bleed bow since few weeks.

But I saw on vidéo in first page that you can get kill pretty quickly (vs Sirus).

Other question : how perform this build in a budget version (10 ex) in T16 or vs regular Elder ?

Thanks you.

I allow myself to bump my post here.

I really want to know how tanky it is and how perform a budget version.

Thanks you guys.
Last edited by Redlighter on Jan 29, 2021, 7:53:35 AM
Hi, could someone take a brief look at my PoB? I've followed a bit different route but the core is the same. I lack damage very much, it took me a couple of mins to kill Minotaur. I know I dont have qualities and 100% more dmg on bow, but I pasted it into PoB and the dmg difference is only slight, I still have much less than other ppl.
What should be my first upgrade?
https://pastebin.com/jXsxY2WA
Last edited by Dimin1shed on Jan 29, 2021, 6:44:56 AM
Hello! It is a fun build so far!

I want to clarify about required gems.

6L - Split Arrow(G), Deadly Alignments Support(G), Vicious Projectile Support(G), Chain(G) or Fork Support(G) or Pierce(G), Brutality Support(R), Chance to Bleed Supports(R)
4L(Helmet) - Puncture(G), Deadly Alignments Support(G), Vicious Projectile Support(G), Brutality Support(R)
4L - Clarify(B), Enlightened Support(B), Pride(R), War Banner(R)
4L - Enduring Cry(R), Molten Shell(R), Increased Duration Support(R), Second Wind Support(G)

You suggested 6L on body for
5L - Ensnaring Arrow(G), Greater Multiple Projectiles Support(G), Miam Support(R), Ballista Totem Support(R), Flesh and Stone(R)
1L - Dash(G)

I am really new, may I ask the reason behind 6L for body?

PS: Just trying to keep cost low. ._.
Last edited by Lu5ck on Jan 29, 2021, 1:16:50 PM
"
Redlighter wrote:
"
Redlighter wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm wondering how tanky is this build. My previous build was a little squishy for me and I want something where you can tank somes hit and didn't get OS and I'm looking for a bleed bow since few weeks.

But I saw on vidéo in first page that you can get kill pretty quickly (vs Sirus).

Other question : how perform this build in a budget version (10 ex) in T16 or vs regular Elder ?

Thanks you.

I allow myself to bump my post here.

I really want to know how tanky it is and how perform a budget version.

Thanks you guys.

I am awake for over 24 hours right now so this response went a bit longer than I intended lol. My brain is in a weird state right now so sorry if there are any mistakes or weird sentences in there. But it should give you an idea about my experiences with this build as a player that is not that good at making currency and has only mediocre mechanical skills.

My gear right now is not very good I think maybe 6 or 7 exalts worth or so. Only 14k armour, 7.6k evasion rating (I don't use thread of hope and iron reflexes yet, it doesn't seem worth it with my gear right now), I do have 81% chaos res and use divine flesh (50% of Elemental Damage taken as Chaos Damage) which helps a lot with surviving but I still feel super squishy and die all the time. I do use molten shell which reminds me I need to upgrade to vaal molten shell which will probably help a lot. I allocated no witness to gain Elusive and have extra dodge chance and movement speed during mapping.
My damage is okish but far from where I want it to be. Split Arrow does only 160k bleed dps and Puncture does 560k bleed dps.

Up to t13 is fine but anything above that is a struggle. This is my first bow build, I have not played the game since betrayal and I am not exactly a very skilled player mechanically, so I am sure with a bit more skill you can do a lot better than I am but I am already at 70 deaths. With bows it seems like I have to play very passive, hit and run basically, which especially with ritual is not that easy. Maven invitations so far were surprisingly pretty easy though but I have not fought any of the 10 boss invitations yet.

Anyways I would say this build on a budget is very strong early game, white and yellow maps are easy but once you hit red maps there is a big currency wall and you have to put some currency into it. Obviously if I can kill everything very fast then I will also die less.

Now I am not the most efficient player out there at all, I constantly alt tab to read stuff up on poe.db poe.ninja look at the trade site, read guides, check pob and all that stuff which takes me away from actually playing the game. So I am not making that much currency, especially since I am lazy and hate trading. I should have sold all that random currency I made way earlier in the league when it was still worth something but I could not be bothered and I don't follow any atlas strategy or anything I just play whatever.

So for an experienced player who makes a ton of currency selling harvest crafts, creating imprints, farming harbringer maps or whatever the flavour of the months strategy is in making currency they will have no problem gearing up for this build and will probably play it to its full potential. But for the more casual gamer who relies on getting lucky I am not so sure if I would recommend this build to them. Just trying to divine a perfect timeless jewel that has thousands of different versions and you don't know them before you buy it sounds like a nightmare. (luckily you can sort on trade for Xibaqua which gives you divine flesh and that alone is good enough without any of the small nodes)
And the good news is that a lot of the items that were very expensive in the first and second week are dropping in price very hard. Assailum started at 10ex and is right now down two 2ex and will probably go down even more unless Mathil decides to play a build with it. Lioneye's Fall was at 180c 3 days into the league and is now down to 10c.

But the most op items like high pdps elder bow with bleed mods will probably stay at 10 to 50 exalts all league. And a replica Farrul fur chest which would give us constant endurance charges is at 40 exalts and I already know I wont own one of these at all this league unless I drop a mirror lol.

So my goal right now is to get an astral plate with phys dmg taken as chaos which hopefully helps with surviving, get a lvl 4 enlighten (pride, clarity, flesh and stone, warbanner, putting down totems, using enduring cry, molten shell and dash with only 70 mana feels awful) and then Assailum which frees up sockets and should boost boss damage a lot (depending on my aim, I am not exactly Shroud so I will see how that goes) and I bought two cheap ilvl 83+ elder citadel bow bases I qualed to 43% with Hillock and the bench and 6 linked one in 150 fusings and will keep using them with harvest and the fossils I collect in delve to get a high dps bow. I don't expect to get a perfect bleed bow, crafting one is I believe around 60 exalts on average (at least for the first one, every second one would be a lot cheaper due to imprints and item splitting but that is out of my league and only something for the richest of the rich) but getting something with ok dps should be doable.
I have to try out thread of hope at some point to save points on the tree and to get iron reflexes but that means I need more evasion rating from the tree and I would lose a ton of dexterity and some ele res which would brick everything right now. So I have to get some currency first, I don't want to end up buying something and then not being able to fix resistances or attributes.

So will your 10 ex be enough? Maybe, probably, I don't actually know. If I can end up with at least half as much deeps than the builds PoB Version I think I could do all content. And since I have not played in a year my goal is at least A7 and Maven.
But regardless I think I will die a lot with this build, even with this tanky version.
A HC player would probably never play a build that has only 160% life from the tree even with all the block and phys to chaos shenanigans and not having a shield or fortify is a huge deal in terms of staying alive. When I reach t16 maps, fight guardians and endgame bosses and can't stay alive and make this build work with my currency then my backup plan is to switch to a melee bleed glad build like lacerate or so. But I am optimistic I can make it work.

Last edited by Jerem1ahJones on Jan 29, 2021, 1:56:23 PM
"
Lu5ck wrote:
Hello! It is a fun build so far!

I want to clarify about required gems.

6L - Split Arrow(G), Deadly Alignments Support(G), Vicious Projectile Support(G), Chain(G) or Fork Support(G) or Pierce(G), Brutality Support(R), Chance to Bleed Supports(R)
4L(Helmet) - Puncture(G), Deadly Alignments Support(G), Vicious Projectile Support(G), Brutality Support(R)
4L - Clarify(B), Enlightened Support(B), Pride(R), War Banner(R)
4L - Enduring Cry(R), Molten Shell(R), Increased Duration Support(R), Second Wind Support(G)

You suggested 6L on body for
5L - Ensnaring Arrow(G), Greater Multiple Projectiles Support(G), Miam Support(R), Ballista Totem Support(R), Flesh and Stone(R)
1L - Dash(G)

I am really new, may I ask the reason behind 6L for body?

PS: Just trying to keep cost low. ._.

If you use puncture with the Assailum Helmet then you only need one 6 Link for your split arrow set up. But especially the first two weeks of the league Assailum is super expensive and hardly affordable for the average player. Then getting a 6Link Chest is needed for Puncture to actually do damage to bosses. Split Arrow is good for clearing but awful for single target, so you need a 6 L puncture + totems with ensnaring arrows to kill bosses. A cheap 6L like the Ambus is a good early league chest as a placeholder until Assailum is affordable. Assailum already went down from 10ex to now 2ex. Last two leagues it was at 30c after 14 days and even went to 5c at times. But this league bleed bow glad got recommended as a starter build by several streamers and youtubers so it looks like it is even more popular than it was last league that is why it takes longer for the price to drop right now.
Last edited by Jerem1ahJones on Jan 29, 2021, 2:08:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info