[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content done. Rant time.

Found time to record some uber content. At least those whos fragment I had lol.

Uber Maven
Uber Cortex (easy mods)
Uber Eater
Uber Sirus
80 quant Formed
Dang, you managed it again to make this build look really powerful, good job :) Love that u keep going at it until it works.
"
Vennto wrote:
Dang, you managed it again to make this build look really powerful, good job :) Love that u keep going at it until it works.

Its getting a bit thin though. I don't think I could pull it off more than once more. And took a while before I managed to make something up, but hey, what else would I be doing with my free time? Running a sanctum kekW? I hope they wont nerf minions again next patch, but we all know they will...
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:

Its getting a bit thin though. I don't think I could pull it off more than once more. And took a while before I managed to make something up, but hey, what else would I be doing with my free time? Running a sanctum kekW? I hope they wont nerf minions again next patch, but we all know they will...

Well poison SRS surely deserves one, but that is more because of poison, not minions. I mean... Poison Seismic, Poison SRS, poison impending doom, poison Ancestral totems, pretty sure I forgot ome too.
But yeah, we know the answer will be to nerf minions generically 😅
casual question: do you have enough flicker strike charges to spam it like crazy on this build?
"
Lesoth21 wrote:
casual question: do you have enough flicker strike charges to spam it like crazy on this build?

If you are asking about frenzy charges - this question is in FaQ. Generally - as long as there are multiple enemies (to make use of your multistrike+ancestral supports) - you can flicker all you want, but you will never be able to do that because everything should die on the first flicker. Against single target - you also don't need to flicker because its more efficient to use Static strike instead.

And there is also Vaal Flicker charges that you can use when you feel like it to instantly generate max frenzy charges and dish out more or less max DPS on a
single target.

On top of that you can grab extra specters that generate frenzy charges for you, get extra quality on the flicker to generate more charges as extra way to sustain flicker.

Mind that this flicker will not feel like a regular flicker. It will be much slower because this build doesn't have extra attack speed. So its not like you gonna flicker over entire map (unless you use Vaal flicker - then you will). Its more of a way to jump from pack to pack while also killing them in process, but there will be some downtime.

You can watch videos to get a general idea. Or just try in game yourself.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Mar 14, 2023, 2:01:38 PM
Hello there, I just have a small question about body armour. Maybe its not updated but you say old Dialla's Malefaction was a very good armour, but now it even gives 2+ has something else just taken its place or just an old armour you have not changed from the build?

So i guess Diallas or lords is bis now?

Sorry English is not my main language and I might be rambling somewhat.

Otherwise seems like a very good build with a lot of support and looks unique and fun to play, hopefully not more nerfs so i can try it, it will be the last minion i've not played.

I hope you all have a great day.
"
Hello there, I just have a small question about body armour. Maybe its not updated but you say old Dialla's Malefaction was a very good armour, but now it even gives 2+ has something else just taken its place or just an old armour you have not changed from the build?

Otherwise seems like a very good build with a lot of support and looks unique and fun to play, hopefully not more nerfs so i can try it, it will be the last minion i've not played.

You are correct, it is not updated in case of Dialla's, but Dialla's is not good.

Both Dialla's and Skin give +2 - so they give the same power. But Dialla's made super rare and almost impossible to get. On top of that Skin gives 100% increases defences AND free Keystone.

So Skin is BiS for this build and Dialla's will be removed as I update the build close to the leaguestart.

Current body armor progression would be:
Tabula--->Tabula +1 all gems corrupted---->Skin of the Loyal---->Skin of the Lords----> Skin of the Lords with a good keysone.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Mar 25, 2023, 10:31:52 AM
"
Fire_Archer wrote:
"

You are correct, it is not updated in case of Dialla's, but Dialla's is not good.

Both Dialla's and Skin give +2 - so they give the same power. But Dialla's made super rare and almost impossible to get. On top of that Skin gives 100% increases defences AND free Keystone.

So Skin is BiS for this build and Dialla's will be removed as I update the build close to the leaguestart.

Current body armor progression would be:
Tabula--->Tabula +1 all gems corrupted---->Skin of the Loyal---->Skin of the Lords----> Skin of the Lords with a good keysone.

Much thanks then i know.
So apparently something went wrong and I never updated this guide with newest PoB.

Here is the latest version - full crit from the start - I'm gonna use it to level and push content in 3.21

https://pastebin.com/VABmL114

But of course we still have to know what are this league nerfs first. After GGG posts gems and patchnotes I'm gonna make a post and update the picture as usual.
Last edited by Fire_Archer on Mar 25, 2023, 3:12:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info