DRE005: 1-Week Endless Delve SSF

Note
  • Changing your Ascendancy Class has been disabled for the event.
  • Levelling multiple characters that reach the prize-thresholds can help your odds to win one of the random-draw microtransactions.
  • It's possible for players to win multiple of the random-draw prizes with one or more characters.
  • Please do not delete your characters before prizes are awarded or they may not be eligible.

Active Mods
The following league mods are active during this event:
  • Endless Delve: In this event, you'll play exclusively in the Azurite Mine. Sulphite is not required for progress, and you begin with some starter gear. At various level thresholds, you'll have access to the passive points you'd normally gain from quests and incur Kitava's resistance penalties. You'll also be able to ascend your character by using the Altar of Ascendancy from within the mine encampment. Lilly Roth will be available alongside Niko to provide access to skill gems. Your Delve progression is per character. This race type is voided.

Prizes:
  • The top five players of each of the ascendancy classes by depth will receive a Demigod's Authority (Unique Golden Blade).
  • Players who reach level 50 will receive a Twilight Mystery Box. This prize is available only once per account for this type of event. Levelling multiple characters will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

The following prizes are available to players who meet specific level thresholds. These prizes are shared with the 1-Week Endless Delve SSF Event and 1-Week Endless Delve SSF HC Event, on both the PC and console realms. The winners will be chosen through random-draw:
  • 1000 players above level 60 will win the Lightning Footprints
  • 1000 players above level 60 will win the Azure Seraph Weapon Effect
  • 1000 players above level 60 will win the Infernal Skull
  • 1000 players above level 70 will win the Arcane Voidgate Portal Effect
  • 1000 players above level 70 will win the Fire Portal Effect
  • 1000 players above level 70 will win the Divine Arcane Portal
  • 700 players above level 80 will win the Seraph Character Effect
  • 700 players above level 80 will win the Ice Character Effect
  • 700 players above level 80 will win the Stygian Character Effect
  • 200 players above level 85 will win the Necrotic Armour Set
  • 200 players above level 85 will win the Fire Armour Set
  • 200 players above level 85 will win the Sin Armour Set
  • 200 players above level 90 will win the Innocence Cloak
  • 200 players above level 90 will win the Seraph Spirit Wings
  • 200 players above level 90 will win the Void Wings
  • 50 players above level 95 will win the Stygian Wings
  • 50 players above level 95 will win the Transcendence Armour Pack
  • 50 players above level 95 will win the Stygian Herald
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Dec 3, 2020, 7:46:42 PM
Last bumped on Dec 24, 2020, 10:15:42 PM
i can't wait to see the builds people come up with for this one :D
Have you seen the sun exile? THE TRUE SUN?
Two questions.
First will either lilly or niko be selling currency exchanges like town vendors do? I.E. jewelers for fusing etc.

Second will the crafting bench be available for use during this even and if so will we be unable to obtain any crafts besides those already in delve nodes?
"
Two questions.
First will either lilly or niko be selling currency exchanges like town vendors do? I.E. jewelers for fusing etc.

Second will the crafting bench be available for use during this even and if so will we be unable to obtain any crafts besides those already in delve nodes?

Did you even read the big news?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2996106

No Crafting Bench but there will be a vendor for currency exchange
It says no town or hideouts but that doesn't mean we can't have a crafting bench in the delve area with niko. Same as having the altar there and lily. We also don't know yet if they will be selling currency or not we were only told lily would have out skill gems.
I think the crafting bench is a major question for me as well. I typically play SSF, and the crafting bench is a critical element for letting me fill in gaps in my resistances and other gear necessities. Could I play without the crafting bench, probably, but it'll be very rough.

Of course the balance question on that is, how do you unlock the recipes for the bench? Will they all be unlocked to start? What about veiled mods? There are a lot of things that would need to be answered if they do include the crafting bench, so people can plan their builds for this event.

Personally, I'd like to know the answer so I can plan around it for my build.
"
Phadin wrote:
I think the crafting bench is a major question for me as well. I typically play SSF, and the crafting bench is a critical element for letting me fill in gaps in my resistances and other gear necessities. Could I play without the crafting bench, probably, but it'll be very rough.

Of course the balance question on that is, how do you unlock the recipes for the bench? Will they all be unlocked to start? What about veiled mods? There are a lot of things that would need to be answered if they do include the crafting bench, so people can plan their builds for this event.

Personally, I'd like to know the answer so I can plan around it for my build.

Exactly my point. I want to know asap so I can plan what to build. If I have to do ssf without crafting and without vendor exchange making 6-L that much harder I'll feel like my only choice is jugg just so that I don't have to get to depth 40 and spend 20 hours farming sideways so I can have ok damage and not die to the nearest source of elemental damage.
More interested in the starter gear that they're offering to start with. Might effect the build options as well, but Jugg might be the way to start imo to resist out.
Last edited by AcePandaSquad on Dec 11, 2020, 11:17:53 AM
sighs terlupa pulakkkk gara-gara cyberpunk
Last edited by CrysTaLa on Dec 12, 2020, 11:49:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info