[STD] Jackson's FREE crafting service || FAQ inside || TFT Discord mod / CM with 8300+ vouches

TABLE OF CONTENTSApril 13 update: Ritual league has ended! I will be skipping Ultimatum league and playing Standard instead. Feel free to whisper me if you need a benchcraft in Standard.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. Introduction
2. Crafting etiquette (my preferences)
3. List of crafts with costs
4. TFT Discord information
5. Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

Introduction

I've been playing PoE since Bestiary league, but never really interacted with crafting. Harvest league, however, taught me a great deal about crafting, and I also joined the The Forbidden Trove (TFT) Discord during this time. I found crafting very enjoyable, so I decided to offer my crafting bench to all players, for free, with no strings attached.

I ended Harvest league with 1008 total vouches from 326 unique users. I ended Heist league as a top 5 service provider, receiving 1028 total vouches from 532 unique users. I ended Ritual league as the #1 Alpha provider, with over 3750 unique vouches and over 6200 total vouches.

Some proofs:
Apr. 13 screenshot (end of Ritual)
Mar. 14 screenshot
Feb. 20 screenshot
Feb. 1 screenshot
Jan. 24 screenshot
Jan. 9 screenshot (end of Heist)

I created this forum thread with the intention of helping players, rather than out of a need to self-promote. I honestly don't care that much about vouches on this thread, and I will never do any "self-bumps". However, if I craft for you, I do ask that you vouch somewhere, either on here, in the TFT Discord, or even in the Path of Exile Trading Discord. My Discord username is Jackson.#2429.

Crafting etiquette (my preferences)

If you want a fast service, please read this section carefully. The TLDR is: PM me in game with the crafts you need, wait for me to invite you, bring the cost, and tip if you want. Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any mistakes or poor judgements you might make.

First, you should have some idea of what you want to craft, and whether it is possible to craft it. For example, is the craft a prefix and the prefixes are already full? Are you trying to craft +2 support gems on an item with +2 bow gems? Avoid these common mistakes to save time for both of us!

When you're ready to craft, PM me in game. I respond to Discord messages slower, and probably won't be checking the forums for new posts or PMs.

IGN: Jackson_RF

In your message, please mention the specific crafts you need, and bring the cost. Try to wait for me to invite you; don't just randomly invite me. Please trade materials up front, and provide an orb of scouring if there is already a crafted mod on your item (it costs 1 scour to replace it). If you want perfect rolls, let me know and bring extra crafting materials.

Depending on the time of day, I could be getting many whispers for crafts. There might be a line of players waiting. I might also be in a Zana map or doing some other content that I can't immediately back out of. Regardless, I always try to respond to every message, but might not be able to immediately. So, please be patient!

Finally, if you want to show your appreciation, tips are welcome! (Particularly for 6L / corrupted 6L crafts. Trading can be a pain in this game.) Veiled Cinderswallow Urns are especially appreciated—I can return them to you after unveiling. If you are a new player or are low on currency, don't worry about tipping.

List of crafts

I have literally every single craft in the game, except mana cost of skills for flasks. Popular crafts and their costs are listed below. You can do a Ctrl-F to quickly find the craft you need. If you can't find a craft on my list, feel free to use this webpage to look up the craft you need: https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBench

Delve crafts
• 1, 2, 3 Color Crafts (4/25/120 chromes, plus vaals if corrupted)
• 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Sockets (1/3/10/70/350 jewellers, plus vaals if corrupted)
• 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Links (1/3/5/150/1500 fuse, plus vaals if corrupted)

Prefixes
• Channelling Skills / Non-Channelling Skills Mana Cost (4c)
• +2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems (2ex)
• Suffixes Cannot Be Changed (2ex)
• Hits can't be Evaded (3ex)
• Cannot be frozen (1ex)
• All Movement Speed crafts (4c)
• +1 to Level of AoE / Melee / Projectile Gems (1 divine)
• (36-40)% to Fire / Cold / Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (4c)
• Gain (9-10)% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield (4c)
• (5-8)% increased Maximum Life / Mana (6c)
• (36-40) to Maximum Mana / 6% of Damage taken Recouped as Mana (4c)
• (100-129)% increased Physical Damage (1ex)
• (82-99)% increased Spell Damage (1ex)
• (67-75)% increased Spell Damage / Non-Chaos as Extra Chaos (1ex)
• (17-20)% increased Damage (1ex)
• (37-43)% increased Damage while Leeching (1ex)
• (24-28)% increased Damage during any Flask Effect (4c)
• Attacks Penetrate (9-10)% Elemental / Chaos Resistance (1ex / 4c)
• (20-25)% of Phys Converted to Fire / Cold / Lightning (1 divine)
• Gain (14-16)% of Damage as Extra Chaos Damage (8 vaals)
• (7-8)% to Quality of Socketed Gems (1ex)
• (41-45)% Rarity of Items Dropped by Rare or Unique enemies (4 regals)
• (25-35)% chance to Avoid Ailments / Stun (6 alchs)
• +1 to Maximum Number of Skeletons / Zombies (4c)
• (7-8)% of Physical Damage taken as Fire Damage (1ex)

Suffixes
• Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers (2ex)
• Prefixes Cannot Be Changed (2ex)
• Cannot roll Attack Modifiers (1ex) / Caster Modifiers (5 blessed)
• Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill (3c)
• (8-10)% chance to deal Double Damage / (26-30)% while Focussed (1 divine)
• +1 to Minimum Endurance / Frenzy / Power Charges (1 divine)
• 6% increased Attributes (4c)
• Minions have (25-28)% increased Attack / Cast Speed (4c)
• T3 Frenzy charge on crit (4c)
• (14-16)% Global Crit Chance / (21-23)% Crit Multi on Shatter (4c)
• (11-12)% Mine / Trap Throwing Speed (4c)
• (13-15)% to Fire / Cold / Lightning and Chaos Resistances (3c)
• 10% chance to Trigger Blood Rage (1ex)
• Attack Speed / Crit Chance with (13-18)% to Quality (1ex)
• Accuracy with (16-18)% to Quality (4c)
• (21-25) to Strength / Dex / Int with (15-18)% to Quality (4c)
• (21-25)% chance to Avoid Ailments / Stun (2c / 2 regals)
• (8-10)% increased Effect of your Curses (1ex)
• (60-80)% Crit Chance during Flask Effect (6 baubles)
• (8-12)% Movement Speed / Stun Avoidance during Flask Effect (6 baubles)
• And more! Just ask ^^

Crafts I'm missing on Standard
• Mana Cost of Skills during Flask Effect

Here is a list of all crafts with their costs: https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBench

6 link etiquette
As a general rule, please trade currency first for easier counting. Always wait for me to send the trade, because it takes longer for me to Ctrl-click all the currency into my stash than it takes for you to spam click a full inventory of stacks.

For uncorrupted items, please trade me 1200 fusings first, then 300 fusings alongside the item. You can include tip in the second trade, or at the end.

For corrupted items, please trade 1200 fusings in the first trade, then 300 fusings and 450 vaals in the second trade, then 600 vaals in the third trade, and finally 450 vaals and the item in the fourth trade. You can include tip in the fourth trade, or at the end.

If you have high ping in my hideout, feel free to hop hideouts in between trades.

Need off-colors? Read this
Here is a Vorici chromatic calculator for the best color craft to use: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

If you need many off-colors, I can use the jeweller's orb trick. To illustrate this, let's say we need 6 blue sockets on a strength-based chestplate. We start by crafting 3B for 120 chromes, then set the item to 3 sockets. Next, we alternate between 3 and 4 socket crafts until we hit a fourth blue socket. Then we craft 4 and 5 sockets, and so on.

Note: the crafting bench does not let you craft white sockets. You need to find Vorici in the Syndicate, and put him in research.

TFT Discord information

My Discord username: Jackson.#2429
TFT Discord: https://discord.gg/tftrove

As of February 2021, I am a moderator and a community manager on TFT. However, I keep my server duties and service duties separate.

My take on TFT
TFT exploded in popularity during the 3.11 Harvest League. There was a need for a centralized location for players to buy and sell Harvest crafts, and TFT did a great job filling that role. TFT has a robust vouch and rank system that recognizes honest players, as well as a moderation team that weeds out scammers.

Post-Harvest, TFT has evolved to become a general hub for crafting services, boss kills, challenge services, bulk trades, and more. For many players including myself, it is the go-to place to exchange services and items in real-time.

FAQ

What is a vouch?
A vouch on TFT is a confirmation of service, not a recommendation of service. As such, vouching is more of a necessity, and less of a courteous thing to do.

On the forums, it's a bit more complicated, and even controversial. For me personally, I pledge to never scrub vouches from my vouch thread.

How do I vouch for you on TFT?
Go to the #services-vouches channel, and tag my username @Jackson.. You can write something generic, like "+1 bench craft".

To vouch for multiple crafts, tag my username once per craft. Here is an example:
"
@Jackson. +1 Can have 3 crafted modifiers
@Jackson. +1 Chaos DoT multi
@Jackson. +1 +2 level of socketed support gems

How can I check your vouches on TFT?
Go to the #services-ladder channel. Type !v @Jackson. and the bot will automatically display my vouches. Make sure that it links to the right person.

As a general rule of thumb, it's a good idea to check someone's vouches before blindly trusting them. It only takes a few seconds, and it might save your expensive item from being scammed.

When are you usually online?
My current time zone is EST. I'm usually online from the afternoon to a few hours after midnight. But, my sleep schedule gets messed up sometimes, so I might be on during early morning hours too.

The best way to see if I'm online is to check if I've posted recently on TFT. Another way is to check to see if I'm online in Discord; if I am, then I'm probably online in game, too. Finally, you can also try directly whispering me in game.

Oh no! You're not online. What do I do?
Check on TFT for other players who are offering bench crafting services. Make sure to check their vouches too; players with more vouches are generally more trustworthy.

I personally recommend Nell. He is a TFT Community Manager, and he has a thread here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2920455

Can I pay in chaos instead of chromes/vaals/divines?
Please try your best to have the exact type of currency needed for the craft(s) you're trying to do. It saves me time from having to look up exchange rates for divines, chromes, etc.

For crafts like 6 link, I probably do not have 1500 fusings on me, and I almost certainly do not have 1500 vaals if it's corrupted. Basically, do not assume I just have a large stock of every currency. I am a crafter, not a currency flipper.

If you really need to, you can pay in chaos. But I would appreciate it if you can vouch and/or tip!

Can I add you as a friend for future crafts?
Yes you can! Note that the game currently has a hard limit of 100 friends, so my friends' list is almost always full, even though I clear a few names periodically. If you're one of the lucky few who are on my list, don't just visit my hideout and randomly trade me. Always whisper first.

Can you anoint something for me?
Yes. Just let me know, and bring the correct oils for the anointment you want.

Here is a useful tool for looking up anointments: http://blight.raelys.com/

Do you take custom crafting orders? Can you craft something from scratch? Do you provide advanced crafting services?
The short answer to all of these questions is no. I generally do not do advanced crafting services; they either take too long, or are too difficult, or both. And tracking costs is a nightmare.

I can, however, provide free crafting advice; just ask! You can also use this website to help you brainstorm how to craft the item you want: https://www.craftofexile.com/

Can you craft something for me in Standard?
For 3.14, yes!

Otherwise:

I generally play the temp league for the first month or two. I can relog and switch over to Standard on rare occasions, but I generally need a good reason to.

If you happen to catch me playing in standard, great! I will craft for you like normal.

Why did you make such an extensive forum thread?
Honestly, I felt that this would help a lot of players. Many players might not know that you can't craft +2 support gems on an item with +2 bow gems. Newer players might not know about prefixes and suffixes, or how to check how many of each their item has. Finally, there is a category of players who might not know how TFT works, or don't even know about TFT entirely. So, I made this thread to help all of these players.
Last edited by Jackson193 on Apr 13, 2021, 1:12:42 AM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2021, 1:44:49 AM
Reserved
Quick and friendly +21
Super friendly, fast and even explained how the right item needed to be in order for me to have the crafting done to it :D (Because of course i got the wrong item U.U)

Thank you very much again!
Rarity: Rare
Ghoul Talons
Goliath Gauntlets
--------
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Armour: 209 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 57
Str: 62 (augmented)
--------
Sockets: R
--------
Item Level: 72
--------
18% reduced Attribute Requirements
+75 to maximum Life
+42% to Cold Resistance
+38% to Lightning Resistance
25% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage (crafted)

yeee boi

Fast and clear service

Helped craft on my 140 ex ring, thanks a bunch!
Last edited by RubyAura on Dec 8, 2020, 5:36:49 PM

+1 vouch! Super fast response and is very trustworthy.

Very good service
Gave him a +2 power/+2 frenzy to craft a mod, vouch this man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info