this diablo 2 shit gave me shit load of laugh and brought me back years ago :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ru-UM1nYJQ&ab_channel=CarbotAnimations

really really funny :D
Last bumped on Nov 28, 2020, 3:27:11 PM
That was fun! There are eight more episodes of that on the channel (so far!) =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Nov 27, 2020, 10:19:47 AM
With series in both Diablo 1 and 2, there are twenty vids...

Watching Diablo 1 series atm. There's a background scene of a character endlessly trying to exploit the "dupe bug" in Diablo 1. :) Friggin' LoL'd hard when I saw that.

I recall seeing one of these vids awhile back, but didn't check to see if it was a series.

Thanks for the headsup!

(Yes, they're pretty darn funny. :))
I saw one too earlier in the year, had no idea it is a series.
Will definitely check it out.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I watched these not long ago...really good stuff. And so accurate lol. My favorite was probably the "free stuff in town" one. I dumped inventories in town more times than I could ever hope to count, and it was always just like that (minus the dog).
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
I haven't really played enough D2 to appreciate that series, but the D1 series was spot on.
"Send TP TP TP send TP TP TP TP TP TP TP .... Send TP.."

The very first player experience with "The Butcher" is one of the most iconic, defining, moments in PC Gaming History. I remember it... The segment was spot-on.

Here, David Brevik regales a GDC conference in a post-mortem talk about "Diablo." It's a must-watch for any hardcore Diablo fan. Secrets are revealed!

The original game would have been much different if this hadn't happened <clickbaithere>. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VscdPA6sUkc

(Watch in bits or just leave it running during dinner. :) It's worth the watch, IMO.)

PS: The Game Developer's Conference "Post-Mortem" talks are very much worth watching for fans and those interested in video-game development and its crazy "human" side.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info