Path of Exile Lore: Questions and Answers - Part Two

nice
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
ephelduath wrote:
"
These answers are, strangely, written in first person, but not only that, the one speaking doesn't seem to know the absolute truth, so it can't be meta commentary by someone from GGG. It feels like the one speaking is a character within the story giving us their insights on the subjects discussed.

Am I missing something? Who supposedly is answering these questions?

It also happened on the last post, so there has to be something going on here...

Suggestion for devs: Maybe there should be an NPC in the game, that would be saying these things instead of posting them here. Mysterious gossiper or something more creative. Just sayin'

My immediate question was: who is asking these questions??? ;)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Can i have relationship with npc ?
Oh dear... that part about corruption concerns me. The Vaal and Eternal Empire already failed to tame corruption, yet here we have all our exiles going mad trying to double corrupt all their gems and gear...
What happen to zana of our timeline?
If we finding her is Zana that comes out of atlas.
Its our Zana alive and come after Atlas Zana?
Is the Exile still human after having "drinking of the divine juices" of all the gods they've killed?

What's going on with Sin and Innocence when Sirus is wrecking everything in Oriath? It seems weird that Sin at least worked so hard for like a year to help the Exile stop one apocalypse to just kind hang out watching another.

Is there actually a way to save the Elderslayers, can they ever be pulled out of the atlas? It seems like once you defeat them just before fighting Sirus that they kind of come to their senses, so there's still something left of them...
Wait, so does the pseudo divinity through faith make the exile immune to the corrupting effects of so many virtue gems?
"
Zefernaire wrote:
Wait, so does the pseudo divinity through faith make the exile immune to the corrupting effects of so many virtue gems?

I hear that we cant get corrupted as we use armor with socket we wont socket them in to body
If Wraeclast is a continent, what is the name of this world / planet ?
"
voidjunkie wrote:
Is the Exile still human after having "drinking of the divine juices" of all the gods they've killed?

What's going on with Sin and Innocence when Sirus is wrecking everything in Oriath? It seems weird that Sin at least worked so hard for like a year to help the Exile stop one apocalypse to just kind hang out watching another.

The exile has a mortal body, it's not like the ancient times where humans could ascend to gain godly powers.. it must have been that overtime and corruption lingering around wraeclast human flesh become weaker and weaker.. or maybe it's another setup for Sin to gain all of the other gods powers for himself you would think with so much power from other gods he would have stopped and save oriath from Sirus eh?

I don't think Sin is really your friend.. did you notice how be abandoned oriath when Sirus destroyed it now when or before is yet to be discovered but it's pretty clear that sin isnt really a "friend" of humanity it's more a friend of saving his own skin first.. innocence exiled himself remember? after kitava was killed. When innocence left is also part to speculate but it was way before Sirus arrival to oriath.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info