[3.12] Carrion Golem Necromancer | 87% Max Res | Low Life | Budget Variants | Alternate Quality Gems

"
Turbo32 wrote:
"
"
JCOH35 wrote:
So you basically copy pasted WaffleT's EXACT guide word for word, um ok?

We have multiple guides for this exact build already including the CI version ontop of Waffle's original version.

Do I not have a right to post my build?

I made changes, and offer a better budget variant for other players, as well as add alternate quality gems for those that are interested.

You are free to not like my build but saying I copy pasted someone else's build is a lie.

It's totally fine to post your own build but what made people unhappy is the fact you never referenced or gave credit to WaffleT.

You took his build, then made it worse with budgeted item options and a less efficient skill tree.
Then slapped on a budget sign and called it your own.
Everything you listed including the void eye was talked about in the forum pages under WaffleT's.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2882940/page/104#p23557052
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
patoprox wrote:
Are there any cheaper options for the vivinsect rings?

I'm playing with Voideye (1c)

But with that said, there is still things to appreciate here.
Vivi rings did rocket in price and downside of forum pages is everyone just reads the first page and the last.
There is still a need for a guide like yours but I think what people need is a more updated version of WaffleT's guide with a proper leveling process and budget item options with Q&A section so they won't have to ask the same questions that was answered 1 page ago.

He made a build that is similar to someone else's? Whats the problem? He made it to fit his play style and tried some different things to see if it works for him/others. Who cares if it is marginally worse, or better in anyone's view. Who cares if there are multiple guides revolving around the same thing? Everyone has different play styles, and there are many different variables to gear.

Do you think every vehicle maker references Henry Ford/Carl Benz every time they produced something better/worse than the original vehicle? NO!

How do we continually get better as a species? Sharing ideas and trying to improve on something that already exists. This guy did that, props to him and anyone else that does it.

Example of my own preference in guides: Gems typed out in guides, and not icons that I would have to hover over. I'll let you check to see who did this and who did not. This is a prime reason why all guides matter. :)

"
Creachion wrote:

He made a build that is similar to someone else's? Whats the problem? He made it to fit his play style and tried some different things to see if it works for him/others. Who cares if it is marginally worse, or better in anyone's view. Who cares if there are multiple guides revolving around the same thing? Everyone has different play styles, and there are many different variables to gear.

Do you think every vehicle maker references Henry Ford/Carl Benz every time they produced something better/worse than the original vehicle? NO!

How do we continually get better as a species? Sharing ideas and trying to improve on something that already exists. This guy did that, props to him and anyone else that does it.

Example of my own preference in guides: Gems typed out in guides, and not icons that I would have to hover over. I'll let you check to see who did this and who did not. This is a prime reason why all guides matter. :)

you are a true necro
Last edited by Turbo32 on Jan 8, 2021, 6:24:52 AM
"
Creachion wrote:

Thanks for saying this, I appreciate you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info